• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I've always wanted someone in my life who genuinely loved me, and who I loved back. I know I have my parents and family, who I'm beyond grateful for, but I've always wanted something more. I really just want to be in a relationship with a girl who I love and who cares about me, and have good friends I can depend on. But I've always sucked at doing that, and I don't think that will ever change.

I can just imagine being 20 or 30 years older than I am now and still being as alone and unwanted as I am today. I just want someone to hug me, to cuddle me, to tell me that it's gonna be alright. But I know I'm just going to live and die alone.

Reactions: Soon4me, oldgray, brighter and 13 others
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
How old are you? Sounds like you've never been in a serious relationship before, and when you don't bare the scars from previous failed relationships you have an advantage imo. I'm sure you'll find someone if it's what you really want and you put yourself out there.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 3 others
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
How old are you? Sounds like you've never been in a serious relationship before, and when you don't bare the scars from previous failed relationships you have an advantage imo. I'm sure you'll find someone if it's what you really want and you put yourself out there.

I'm still a teen, really, so I still have time. But I still feel like I'm years behind most of the people around me. I know I should put myself out there more, but it can just be hard since I'm just not that good at this kind of stuff. I know getting in a relationship can't solve all my problems or anything, but it still hurts being alone.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 1 other person
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
When I was a teen, no teens I knew were in a "relationship." I had one 3yr relationship in my 20s. Married in my late 30s.

In many circles, relationships are rare until well into one's 20s. Many if not most people who have graduate and professional degrees don't get into anything serious until they leave school.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 4 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I've always wanted someone in my life who genuinely loved me, and who I loved back. I know I have my parents and family, who I'm beyond grateful for, but I've always wanted something more. I really just want to be in a relationship with a girl who I love and who cares about me, and have good friends I can depend on. But I've always sucked at doing that, and I don't think that will ever change.

I can just imagine being 20 or 30 years older than I am now and still being as alone and unwanted as I am today. I just want someone to hug me, to cuddle me, to tell me that it's gonna be alright. But I know I'm just going to live and die alone.
currently losing sleep thinking about the same stuff. :) the bus can't come soon enough!

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 1 other person
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Same but I never even had a girlfriend and only went on one date my whole life, even though I had a fair few chances, all hot ones too but all of which anxiety stopped me pursuing any of them, late 20's so I guess please don't be like me.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 2 others
Socrates Augustus

Socrates Augustus

Feb 21, 2019
I have this feeling. I am coming 25 I have only had a few teenage flings in my life. I am a man I have mental health problems. I still live with my mother. I am going to try the dating scene soon. Take things easy for the moment you are not alone in this respect.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 2 others
Socrates Augustus

Socrates Augustus

Feb 21, 2019
Same but I never even had a girlfriend and only went on one date my whole life, even though I had a fair few chances, all hot ones too but all of which anxiety stopped me pursuing any of them, late 20's so I guess please don't be like me.
Yea Anxiety is an ass.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can and Xaphous
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I've thrown away my relationship with somone that genuinely loved me. i always wanted a relationship and connection with somone like what I've just lost so I'm hoping it's all happened for a reason and that was the first but not last because it's going to be a lonely life otherwise.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can and 21Neberg
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
i never carried any scars from previous relationships until this last one. Left me with lots of regret. I know I've thrown away a connection with somone that really loved me and it's not easy to know that I destroyed that.
I do also believe though that when you are in a good place good things happen so that's where I'm trying to get back to.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Loneliness is my worst enemy, because it's destroying me. I'm such a weak person that I only need to see another group of friends or a girl to remind me of my ex and make me cut myself. I wish I could be happy on my own but the truth is I can't.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can and mpti
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
When I was a teen, no teens I knew were in a "relationship." I had one 3yr relationship in my 20s. Married in my late 30s.

In many circles, relationships are rare until well into one's 20s. Many if not most people who have graduate and professional degrees don't get into anything serious until they leave school.

This here.

Now lots of people want to be in relationships for love and affection and to feel worth something and feel valued and validated.

The thing is unless you are totally happy with yourself as a single person, you won't be happy in a relationship. You need to love yourself and be independent first - then you bring that to a relationship as a whole person and, hopefully, the other person does too. That's what makes a healthy happy relationship that isn't needy or insecure but built on the premise of two people being together because they want to be.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Steapa Snotor, Soon4me and 3 others
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
Loneliness is my worst enemy, because it's destroying me. I'm such a weak person that I only need to see another group of friends or a girl to remind me of my ex and make me cut myself. I wish I could be happy on my own but the truth is I can't.

I'm so sorry to hear that man. I hope you can find some sort of peace with yourself soon. You don't need her.

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
This here.

Now lots of people want to be in relationships for love and affection and to feel worth something and feel valued and validated.

The thing is unless you are totally happy with yourself as a single person, you won't be happy in a relationship. You need to love yourself and be independent first - then you bring that to a relationship as a whole person and, hopefully, the other person does too. That's what makes a healthy happy relationship that isn't needy or insecure but built on the premise of two people being together because they want to be.
mwah. es perfecto :)

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Chlo
Wallflower

Wallflower

Feb 10, 2019

omg, i feel the same. i'm a teen too and have a lot of friends that don't ever talk to me about things that matter. i'm pretty much a ghost when i'm at home. and i wear masks everywhere else. i want someone to talk to genuinely and not have to worry about being judged.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I've been alone my whole life. My mom worked nearly every night when I was growing up. No dad. I was six staying in our house alone. At night. I had night terrors. No joke. Then my mom died. I went to college. Couldn't make friends. I'm too weird. Later, I got on the rat-wheel (money-bills-money...). I got used to the very, very rare person coming into my life leaving before they even took a seat to chat. Used to be bitter. Then I realized if I had been one of the cool kids I'd probably have done the same to me. Now I count this as a blessing as I can leave without any messy connections.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, TheCrow and 2 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I miss the exhilaration of transmitting and receiving socialization. Learning of places and experiences through how someone is, their behavior and mannerisms, as well as from stories themselves. I miss the enchantment of the social environment. Walking in the snow under all the silly holiday lights and the prospects of eye contact with strangers.

mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
omg, i feel the same. i'm a teen too and have a lot of friends that don't ever talk to me about things that matter. i'm pretty much a ghost when i'm at home. and i wear masks everywhere else. i want someone to talk to genuinely and not have to worry about being judged.

I really felt this. I have basically no one I can talk to about this stuff irl. I'd like to be able to tell someone about suicidal thoughts and stuff with someone who understands/won't call the cops on me, but there's no way I could ever do that.

So sorry you're feeling like that right now. I hope you find friends who accept you for who you really are

Reactions: brighter and Weeping Garbage Can
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I sometimes have this feeling too but if I truly get my act together for myself and for the people who care about me everything will be a dream come true.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, brighter and mpti
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Learning...their behavior and mannerisms
yes! & I always end up talking like my friends/using their little phrases

Reactions: waived, Weeping Garbage Can and brighter