Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I hate my need for social interaction. I have my need for attention. I hate my need for love. I have how difficult it is to be alive.

I'm at constant war with myself. For example, I hate speaking about myself and I hate making posts. I hate doing them because they are meaningless, and resolve nothing but the human in me wants me to have attention. To feel appreciated even if it is in such a minor scale. To see "xyz has liked your post" or "xyz has commented on your post". It's pathetic.

I'm fucking pathetic. I hope the powers-that-be realize that I'm a mistake, and kill me before I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Élégie, GoneForever and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Me too!
I'd rather be my dog! He has such a beautiful and lazy life lol.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, sadghost, Un- and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree. Sometimes I wish I was never born in the first place. If that happened we would never have to suffer. Our thoughts really can torture us and there is no escape from them. It can be like a prison.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Un-, Mistake of Nature and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Me too!
I'd rather be my dog! He has such a beautiful and lazy life lol.

And now I'm ready to feel your hand
And lose my heart on the burning sands
And now I want to be your dog
And now I wanna be your dog

-- Iggy Pop

• Love
Reactions: Un- and WornOutLife
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Zapffe views the human condition as tragically overdeveloped, calling it "a biological paradox, an abomination, an absurdity, an exaggeration of disastrous nature." Zapffe viewed the world as beyond humanity's need for meaning, unable to provide any of the answers to the fundamental existential questions.

I look at other species with envy because they have everything that's needed to simply live - evolution has equipped them with all the right tools - from feathers, fur, claws, beaks to navigational skills and all the instincts. Plus they don't over-analyze, they don't dwell on the past or future, they don't have societies, laws and systems that drive them into mental illness and despair. They don't lock everything behind fucking printed paper.
Nature is brutal and miserable, sure, but I'd still rather live 1 year as a bird than 80 years as a lost, confused, sad, naked ape, cause from all the species I think we suffer the most being incompatible with nature but also the artificial world we've created.

Istockphoto 657063014 612x612

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Élégie, Un- and 1 other person