D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
it's so embarrassing, somebody finding out is pretty much humiliating. I feel so stupid.
I just want to be tiny. I just want to be small and vulnerable and cared for and looked after, I want to feel teeny tiny and not have to worry about my life.
and agere is so popular now sometimes it feels like a trend. It feels like people cosplaying as kids and thinking that's agere. But really, I've had times where I've cried over somebody calling me an idiot for naming a stuffed animal when i regressed.
And it feels so bad. But nobody gets it when it happens. Because nobody even tries to understand. And even so, I'm too embarrassed to tell most of my friends. I wish I wasn't like that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13, Sannti, Maeve and 4 others
Theforeverblind

Theforeverblind

(She/He/They) The void will claim us all
May 4, 2023
I understand almost none of my friends even know what agere is and most people are super judgemental and the community isn't the best either so it's hard to feel safe talking about it in most settings if you wanna talk about more feel free to pm me

• Love
Reactions: Inthewind, Maeve and dead_milky
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
I understand almost none of my friends even know what agere is and most people are super judgemental and the community isn't the best either so it's hard to feel safe talking about it in most settings if you wanna talk about more feel free to pm me
that's true unfortunately..its really upsetting ahh and thanks for reaching out!

• Love
Reactions: Inthewind and Maeve
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
it's so embarrassing, somebody finding out is pretty much humiliating. I feel so stupid.
I just want to be tiny. I just want to be small and vulnerable and cared for and looked after, I want to feel teeny tiny and not have to worry about my life.
and agere is so popular now sometimes it feels like a trend. It feels like people cosplaying as kids and thinking that's agere. But really, I've had times where I've cried over somebody calling me an idiot for naming a stuffed animal when i regressed.
And it feels so bad. But nobody gets it when it happens. Because nobody even tries to understand. And even so, I'm too embarrassed to tell most of my friends. I wish I wasn't like that.
What... what is so weird about naming a stuffed animal i have named all of mine and one travel's with me every where.
Horrible to think how bad people can be so not nice about it :( it is hurting no one

(I tbh did not know it exists)

(Sorry i really don't want to invade a space that so many miss identify with,
but is it not normal to be really childish when in a savespace?
Like i love to cudle and play with my stuffed fox when im with my close friends and i know i wont be judged.
Sorry again if i am projecting somthing i did not know bevor jesterday that this is even a thing.

Hope you can get some friends that dont judge you too :offershug:

• Love
Reactions: Theforeverblind and N33dT0D13
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
idk if I'm an age regressor but I also want to be small and cared after and have stuffed animals... I feel awful rn and just wish someone would hold me and make me feel safe and loved.

• Love
Reactions: Theforeverblind and Maeve
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
I am an age regressor as well. Most of the time I talk like a child and I like to buy toys and plushies. I also wanna feel small and looked after. I even have a young looking face despite being 23. It's how I cope. I find comfort in it though others will find it cringe or embarassing.

• Love
Reactions: Maeve
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
What... what is so weird about naming a stuffed animal i have named all of mine and one travel's with me every where.
Horrible to think how bad people can be so not nice about it :( it is hurting no one

(I tbh did not know it exists)

(Sorry i really don't want to invade a space that so many miss identify with,
but is it not normal to be really childish when in a savespace?
Like i love to cudle and play with my stuffed fox when im with my close friends and i know i wont be judged.
Sorry again if i am projecting somthing i did not know bevor jesterday that this is even a thing.

Hope you can get some friends that dont judge you too :offershug:
Same, we need safe places man, somewhere to feel safe and not be judged. Like, there's absolutely nothing weird about naming a stuffed animal or finding comfort in them. People have different ways of coping with stress, finding solace, or simply finding something to actually enjoy something in life, and your stuffed fox clearly brings you joy and comfort. I named my stuffed animal box full of just one stuffed animal, white and pink dog, pretty dog, and I have 20 of them and I surround myself with them every night.

• Love
Reactions: dumblosergirl and Maeve