• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate being able to feel pain. It hurts and actively harms me. I cut my finger yesterday night by accident and I didn't even realize until it became red from the blood. I looked at my finger and it was red. It then started throbbing (from the pain) and I had to go through multiple band-aids to stop the bleeding. I thought that I was hemophiliac or something because it bled so much.

I also get heavy and painful periods, and my period cramps sometimes make me bedridden. I hate pain and being able to feel it. It serves no purpose but to torment me and make me miserable

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, myusername890, CouldaHvBeenARock and 11 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I have a very low pain tolerance. It's part of why my SI is so high also. It's really annoying.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I also get very painful period cramps that sometimes make me bedridden.
Period cramps aren't supposed to be that painful. Go see a gynecologist about that.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Period cramps aren't supposed to be that painful. Go see a gynecologist about that.
I've never been to one but I'll go see one. My mom had asked me before I wanted to go to a gynecologist but I declined. I should take her up on her offer. I guess I declined because I didn't want to take care of my reproductive system because I hate it? I don't actually know why I refused to go

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, kvsvenky100 and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've never been to one but I'll go see one. My mom had asked me before I wanted to go to a gynecologist but I declined. I should take her up on her offer. I guess I declined because I didn't want to take care of my reproductive system because I hate it? I don't actually know why I refused to go
I understand not wanting to take care of your reproductive system, but you have to. Things that may impact one part of the body can end up impacting other parts of the body.

Reactions: sserafim