• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nolifezzz

nolifezzz

stuck somewhere between hell and earth
Mar 26, 2020
ran out of razor blades, knifes are never sharp enough for that kinda thing (did try to sharpen a few for a few days still not good enough) and now i resort to using my aggressive playful cat as a self harm machine. feels bad man. hes not evil or anything just not very affectionate but very loyal (would follow me around the house, wait for me till im done with whatever near the bathroom, comes when called etcetera) just seems like one of those cats whose instincts are very sensitive even if he didnt mean it (usually ran away/goes to hide real quick after mauling my hand & realize what hes done) and hes just uh quite aggressive in general when it comes to 'playfulness'. sorry cat, was getting a bit desperate. rip all the efforts i try in disclipining him though lol (not through abuse or anything, just from few tips i saw on the internet)

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Don't use your cat, I'm sure there are other ways that don't require your cat to do anything. Cats don't feel any sadness or regret once they injure a human but I would advise against using your cat. The immense regret of making your cat scratch you on purpose will soon take a toll on your mental health because you may feel bad for forcing it to harm you.

Sorry you ran out of razor blades, though, there are also pencil sharpener blades that you can use but they aren't as good as razor blades. Hopefully something will be figure out soon though.

nolifezzz

nolifezzz

Mar 26, 2020
Don't use your cat, I'm sure there are other ways that don't require your cat to do anything. Cats don't feel any sadness or regret once they injure a human but I would advise against using your cat. The immense regret of making your cat scratch you on purpose will soon take a toll on your mental health because you may feel bad for forcing it to harm you.

Sorry you ran out of razor blades, though, there are also pencil sharpener blades that you can use but they aren't as good as razor blades. Hopefully something will be figure out soon though.
i dont really regret it though lol maybe not right now anyway its just that on purpose or not hes already mauling my hand semi regularly anyways and itll upset me of course (the irony lol) but more because im kinda sad that my cat arent like those other affectionate cats. while i dont really regret it or anything something does feel different about me consenting to his mauling and wanting it on purpose lol is it feeling bad? or some other feeling? im not really sure now that i think about it

also thanks for the recommendation, if you could give me more other alternative sharp things to use that'd be great too. also actually before i ran RAN out of razor blades i did try going around the house rummaging all the small cabinets n stuff to try n find some old razors that i can salvage the blades from, damn am i gross as fuck who knows where those razors has been whose body hairs etc but like i said im a bit desperate. not much luck n im afraid it'd be dangerous with the years old ones with rusted blades so yeah kinda have to cut it short with that adventure. did eventually find some recent ones though, i had burned the razor so the plastic can melt off and free the blades and damn are they more effective than the ones i usually use, but yeah as of now those blades have gone dull too. sad news

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
i dont really regret it though lol maybe not right now anyway its just that on purpose or not hes already mauling my hand semi regularly anyways and itll upset me of course (the irony lol) but more because im kinda sad that my cat arent like those other affectionate cats. while i dont really regret it or anything something does feel different about me consenting to his mauling and wanting it on purpose lol is it feeling bad? or some other feeling? im not really sure now that i think about it

also thanks for the recommendation, if you could give me more other alternative sharp things to use that'd be great too. also actually before i ran RAN out of razor blades i did try going around the house rummaging all the small cabinets n stuff to try n find some old razors that i can salvage the blades from, damn am i gross as fuck who knows where those razors has been whose body hairs etc but like i said im a bit desperate. not much luck n im afraid it'd be dangerous with the years old ones with rusted blades so yeah kinda have to cut it short with that attempt. did eventually find some recent ones though, i had burned the razor so the plastic can melt off and free the blades and damn are they more effective than the ones i usually use, but yeah as of now those blades have gone dull too. sad news
Its okay if your cat isn't affectionate. I think it partly depends on the breed but also years and years of teaching it and you'll also have to rely on the cat to learn how to be nice. Its normal to have a cat that isn't affectionate so don't feel bad about it.

You can use thumbtacks or the back of those badge things (the sharp things on the back) to scratch yourself with. Or, you can poke yourself with it and feel pain and once it heals, you can put pressure on it and feel some sharp pain.

Reactions: nolifezzz
nolifezzz

nolifezzz

Mar 26, 2020
here are some of his 'light' works from a few months back. catwork1 catwork2 i thought it looked so cool the way his red streaks serenading with my already pretty see through blue veins like that, thats why i took pics of it. sad something as cool as this one wasnt even the one i try to get on purpose lol. i love my cat. even though hes scary and aggressive as hell. lately ive been thinking if thats one of the main reason i like & are attached to him so much- because of my tendencies lol where whenever he scratch bite n maul my ass ill feel both anger and somewhat cheerfulness everytime. also kinda pleased. like 'yeah i deserve that kinda' feeling. (is the website having some errors? tried to upload the pics here n it keep saying server error occured, welp)

dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
tbh i like playing with my cat in sleveless shirts to relieve some of my sself harm urges 😵 idk if that bad tho i guess

nolifezzz

nolifezzz

Mar 26, 2020
tbh i like playing with my cat in sleveless shirts to relieve some of my sself harm urges 😵 idk if that bad tho i guess
i always wear sleveless shirts lol living in a tropical country here! n yeah same like with my cat i know exactly that he gets ticked off easily and HATES getting pets for some reason judging from his reaction you can tell it ticks his hunting instincts to the max. lucky me for getting this type of cat lol.... yet even when i can already tell hes about to chomp my arm i let him be anyway. like you know those cat death hugs? yeah my cat LOVES doing those to my arm when all i wanted was to give him some lovin pets damn! like seriously im not even near to being rough with him or whatever. not even near his stomach just regular pets when hes laying down chillin'. he jus dont get it. yeah once i pet a little bit too long and hes done tolerating me WHAMP! he'll clamp on my arm locking it in with both his upper feet claws in while biting my fist n continuously-roughly kick-clawing the rest of my arm with his other feet. yeah. sharp claws n everything. rough as hell lol. matter of fact other than scratches & bite marks ive also gotten some bruises on my arm recently when i started doing this on purpose thing lol serves me right

(pic example. its something like this, yeah. thats why i know its all huntin instincts and not cause he hates me or anything....right?)

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Well as long as you aren't stressing out the cat doing it? Because sometimes cats will cling onto your arm and scrtach you because you aren't giving them enough space or they feel threatned by you for some reason. This seems like it might be the case since the cat runs away after scratching you. Maybe try using a cattoy to get the cat to attack you?

Reactions: pole
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
The cat probably loves it. I think our relationship and understanding of animals can be quite poor often. Sometimes things we think are humane are actually cruel and sometimes things we think are cruel are actualy fine. I see this a lot in the urban population, their only perspective of animals comes from domestic pets and the humanisation of animals in disney movies and cartoons.
This is a bit of a tangent but I really like this example of lamb castration in this first part of this ted talk

nolifezzz

nolifezzz

Mar 26, 2020
The cat probably loves it. I think our relationship and understanding of animals can be quite poor often. Sometimes things we think are humane are actually cruel and sometimes things we think are cruel are actualy fine. I see this a lot in the urban population, their only perspective of animals comes from domestic pets and the humanisation of animals in disney movies and cartoons.
This is a bit of a tangent but I really like this example of lamb castration in this first part of this ted talk

heh, ive suspected it! wouldnt be that much of a reach especially when it comes to my cat in particular. bet he sees my arm as a practice ragdoll

Last edited:
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
My dog jumps on others and he has scratched me, so I can relate to this post. Yeah, it's not a good feeling sometimes, but it does get the cutting urges out in a more circumstantial way.