sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate being a human. Honestly all of my problems stem from the fact that I'm a human being, and having to be one. I've also never even felt like a human in the first place. I feel like an alien on this earth. Ugh I wish I could've been a cat instead.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Trakehner, Forever Sleep and 9 others
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
Cosmic stranger.

Reactions: cscott and sserafim
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
I wish I was born a sea cucumber or something. 💀

Reactions: hevlalab, AlwaysTh1nk1ng, sserafim and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I wish I was born a sea cucumber or something. 💀
You could get eaten tho. Anyways, on that note, being a jellyfish wouldn't be too bad. I also wish I could've been a dolphin or something

Reactions: Rocinante
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
You could get eaten tho. Anyways on that note, being a jellyfish wouldn't be that bad. I also wish I could've been a dolphin or something
wouldn't be sentient so who cares haha

briarrose

briarrose

pretty handsome awkward
Sep 30, 2023
Ugh I wish I could've been a cat instead.

i was thinking that when i saw the title of the thread. i literally thought to myself, "i feel that. being a cat sounds better" and chuckled when i saw you felt that way too.

i feel this image in my soul. IMG 8409

• Love
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, Nefer and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
i was thinking that when i saw the title of the thread. i literally thought to myself, "i feel that. being a cat sounds better" and chuckled when i saw you felt that way too.

i feel this image in my soul. View attachment 120860
Literally! I've honestly wanted to be a cat ever since I was young. Cats have such nice lives. They can just chill. I wish I could be as carefree as them. They literally have no worries

Reactions: Rocinante, briarrose and Nefer
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, human existence is a curse. We are forced into existence through a vagina , screaming and crying because we intuitively know that we have entered a world of pain. We have our childhoods stolen by being forced into brainwashing academies called schools, and are then expected to become wage slaves for the next 50 years or so. Everything in between is mostly suffering in many various forms. We hope for that elusive thing called happiness, yet happiness is always fleeting, or completely evades us. The day of death is a happier occasion than that of one's birth.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Nefer and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yes, human existence is a curse. We are forced into existence through a vagina , screaming and crying because we intuitively know that we have entered a world of pain. We have our childhoods stolen by being forced into brainwashing academies called schools, and are then expected to become wage slaves for the next 50 years or so. Everything in between is mostly suffering in many various forms. We hope for that elusive thing called happiness, yet happiness is always fleeting, or completely evades us. The day of death is a happier occasion than that of one's birth.
I'm planning to ctb before 25 to prevent becoming a wageslave to capitalism. I honestly can't imagine living for another 60 years, and having to work for 50 of them. That's *such* a long time. I can barely imagine living another 2 years, let alone 50. That's honestly insane. I honestly think that there are no pros to adulthood. You just work your life away. I don't think that life as an adult is worth living for me. I don't think that I would find it meaningful or fulfilling. I truly believe that the best time in life is childhood.

I hate having to participate in the capitalist rat race called life. Life is honestly a cruel, pointless game. I want to give up already. I want out of this stupid game. One day I'm gonna stop playing. It also doesn't help that I'm playing on hard mode (neurodivergence) while everyone else is playing on easy mode.

The thing I hate the most is having to work to live on this hellish planet. None of us chose to be here, yet we have to pay to exist. It makes no sense to me that existence costs money. I literally hate being a human being so much and being forced to do these stupid things. I hate the idea of having to work (more like slave away) and pay bills and taxes. I hate the fact that it costs money to exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante, WAITING TO DIE and Nefer
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm planning to ctb before 25 to prevent becoming a wageslave to capitalism. I honestly can't imagine living for another 60 years, and having to work for 50 of them. That's *such* a long time. I can barely imagine living another 2 years, let alone 50. That's honestly insane. I honestly think that there are no pros to adulthood. You just work your life away. I don't think that life as an adult is worth living for me. I don't think that I would find it meaningful or fulfilling. I truly believe that the best time in life is childhood.

I hate having to participate in the capitalist rat race called life. Life is honestly a cruel, pointless game. I want to give up already. I want out of this stupid game. One day I'm gonna stop playing. It also doesn't help that I'm playing on hard mode (neurodivergence) while everyone else is playing on easy mode.

The thing I hate the most is having to work to live on this hellish planet. None of us chose to be here, yet we have to pay to exist. It makes no sense to me that existence costs money. I literally hate being a human being so much and being forced to do these stupid things. I hate the idea of having to work (more like slave away) and pay bills and taxes. I hate the fact that it costs money to exist.
Exactly right. In days long ago, you could go anywhere you wanted with no interference from others and just build a shelter, grow your own food and live a free and natural existence. It is mind-blowing how easily the human race has become enslaved and are forced to pay for land and food , when we shouldn't have to pay anything at all because the earth and everything on it belongs to nobody.

Reactions: sserafim
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I hate being a human. Honestly all of my problems stem from the fact that I'm a human being, and having to be one. I've also never even felt like a human in the first place. I feel like an alien on this earth. Ugh I wish I could've been a cat instead.
Same here. Want to follow my instincts and not give a fuck. To have no conscience and no ability to contemplate existence.

Reactions: sserafim, LonelyKitten and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do as well, I see it as such a terrible curse having the ability to exist as a human, it's something so repulsive and harmful being trapped inside this decaying flesh prison that can potentially torture us to unlimited amounts and I find it tiring simply just being conscious and aware.

So your feelings really are understandable, I see existence as being completely unnecessary in the first place, I would never wish to exist under any circumstances, only nothingness is perfection to me, existence is just a horrific mistake.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I wish humans weren't innately superficial.