ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
To an extent of course. After all, some of them would make a case for terminal illnesses. But for the rest of suffering that we have to go through, they are pro suffering.. they say that we should suffer because "such is life" and "life is unfair" and "we live in one of the best times in human history". One of my reasons for wanting to CTB in the first place is so that I avoid suffering as a whole. It's not irrational to want to avoid suffering (which being dead does achieve). I don't care about the magnitude of the suffering itself as, for me, even the most trivial suffering is painful such as having to deal with a busy life

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also really hate that, those people disgust me. I just don't understand why people should have to continue suffering if they don't wish to as after all only the individual is the one experiencing their existence, I could never see any value in delaying the inevitable in this cruel and harmful existence.

So I despise how we exist in this society where people are expected to continue to suffer no matter what, it's horrible how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite the fact that to me it only feels rational wishing for death. In my case I'd certainly see existence as best avoided no matter what, I'd always prefer to escape from all unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: myusername890 and EternalšŸŒˆRainbow