• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
It has to be one of the most wearisome activities. Every fucking day, go to the groceries store, interact with fucking disgusting humans, decide what my appetite tolerates for the day, cook it, chew it, wash the fucking dishes, take away the fucking trash, wash the teeth, etc. Fuck this shit.

• Love
Reactions: N-IsMyHope, salvation, ron_g and 20 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Yeah. I don't have a car and I go to the market to get groceries because prices in nearby supermarkets and convenient stores are ridiculous (uppity neighborhood).
I waste an hour only on transit and I am suffocating with anxiety all the time. And the bags are heavy for me, I am like a mule.
It feels like work but nobody will do it for me.
I don't cook often because I am exhausted.
Yesterday I only ate sandwiches and fruits.

Reactions: 21Neberg, waived, Wolfjob_dayjob and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It has to be one of the most wearisome activities. Every fucking day, go to the groceries store, interact with fucking disgusting humans, decide what my appetite tolerates for the day, cook it, chew it, wash the fucking dishes, take away the fucking trash, wash the teeth, etc. Fuck this shit.
Lol! I can relate with this. Gets old. Every. Fcking. Day. Then on top of it u have to worry about what might be in your food that is poison to slow kill u and make u sick over time. Yippee!

Reactions: suffering
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Yes. Yes. Everything you both said. Sometimes I get so frenzied walking from shop to shop and walking back out I don't get lunch so that effs up onemealaday.Then I wish I had just stayed in and had a nap away from my desk. I'll go home have something then in a zoned out state then throw it up if I can't deal. It's all disgusting. You can't avoid it...so whiny of me. :/

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Only the breathinarian escapes

• Yay!
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, NumbItAll and ShadowOfTheDay
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Only the breathinarian escapes
I'll be adding "breatharianism" to my vocabulary list of interesting, but seldom usable words.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaphous
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Complete opposite lmao
I just bought $85 worth of groceries and I was so happy. I love grocery shopping. No idea why:pfff:

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
There is nothing intrinsically bad about any of these things. It's all in how you perceive it. Most of society does it without even thinking about it. Like we just put these duties on autopilot so that we can save our emotional labor for partying. LOL well something like that. Maybe not partying but friends and family. Lack of appetite is also a sign of depression from a chemical imbalance in the brain.

Whether you choose to end it or figure out how to survive and thrive I support you in whatever you choose.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I hear you, but I am allergic to almost all foods and have a throat problem that makes me insanely slow at eating (20 minutes for a cheeseburger at Mc D) so I spend like 45 minutes per meal and I can´t eat a lot at in those 45 min so I have to eat at least 3 times a day to maintain my weight, this problem is also why I can´t work and I can´t get disability money for it so it´s checkmate and I have to ctb in the beginning of April.

So yeah I fucking hate eating, I really don´t get why people with normal functioning bodies complain because of you could probably wolf down a meal in 5-10 minutes if you really tried to hurry but I can´t I am forced to chew on the same bite for 3-5 minutes until the food is liquefied so I can swallow it, I fucking hate my defect body..

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and suffering
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I'm fat and have to eat a shitty Totino's pizza rn just so my body can quit bitching at me and I honestly wished I could just go without food for the rest of my life. If science could somehow make coffee give you all the shit your body needs I would jump on that shit so fast

Reactions: Bedlamb and suffering
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah eating is one of the everyday things our stupid body needs everyday to survive. I actually feel a bit guilty knowing that a large amount of my money goes towards sustenance, let alone rent, and all other daily necessities. Sure I could go homeless and dumpster dive, but knowing my street smarts, social skills, and lack of good survival skills, I won't last more than a day, a week if lucky, plus my health would be even worse (mentally and physically) without a roof over my head, a bed, food, and basic necessities.

Reactions: WOODESITY and suffering
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
The only thing I legit love about being alive is eating

Reactions: Salvacion
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Relatable. I also find it really hard to even decide what food to eat or things to buy, it all feels like a big mental effort.

Reactions: suffering