yuzenda

yuzenda

Jul 29, 2024
...only to wake up to this nightmare and have the only person here remind me that it this IS a nightmare and make fun of me for telling them it doesn't make me feel any better. How hard is it for the only person in my life to say: "you're not alone" ? i can never feel that. i always end up back here...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wildflowers1996, Praestat_Mori, jar-baby and 10 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Feel you. I just want to be held right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996, davidtorez, whywere and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I send HUGE hugs to @yuzenda and @Alexei_Kirillov along with the knowledge that both of you are family to/for me and I care about both of you.

I KNOW what it is like to be by oneself, except a few years of marriage with a gambling addict, I have been by myself for over 40 years.

HOWEVER, SaSu is a global family of loving and caring souls and both of you are so important!

Both of you have a great rest of this week filled with brilliant blue sunny skies and all the folks here.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Joarga, Szarur-abi and 4 others
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
you're not alone, you've got us; this community

• Love
Reactions: whywere and yuzenda
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Student
Jun 16, 2024
...only to wake up to this nightmare and have the only person here remind me that it this IS a nightmare and make fun of me for telling them it doesn't make me feel any better. How hard is it for the only person in my life to say: "you're not alone" ? i can never feel that. i always end up back here...
I hate it when that happens..

• Aww..
Reactions: yuzenda
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I hope you can have more sweet happy dreams, to escape this hell hole of reality.

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Student
Jun 16, 2024
Every once in a while, yeah. Generally about finding someone who loves me

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Meowmeownextweek

Meowmeownextweek

Mar 30, 2023
You are not alone <3
It might feel like it, but as long as there's people in the world, you will never be alone, and you will always be loved.

If you want to talk to someone, whether it's for support or just a friendly chat, I'm here <3

• Hugs
Reactions: yuzenda