• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I was wrong again, I stopped being aware of my mortality and believed for a moment that I was not alone. I trust people too much, thinking that they are my "friends" and support me unconditionally. Result: I AM ALONE. Accepting this truth is so difficult that I always try not to notice it. I made the mistake of creating expectations and they were shattered. There's nothing more I hope for. I don't care about losing anything else including my life. Loneliness became my natural state. I even suspect that the universe is conspiring against me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: arnxxx, not-2-b-the-answer, landslide2 and 5 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Nobody is ever going to support you "unconditionally". There are always limits to what somone else will be willing to do for you, and that's not surprising, as they have to keep some energy to support themselves. However, some people will support you a lot and most people will support you a bit (if you ask them).
Yes, deep down we are all alone. Every one of us. All the time. There is no getting away from that.

• Aww..
Reactions: LaVieEnRose, landslide2, ConfusedClouds and 3 others
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
I already reached the state of accepting loneliness and embracing it. Loneliness was the one that was always with me and the one that never betrayed me. In fact, I don't want to associate with many people anymore. I'm tired of society and having to prove something that I am not so that others do not get offended