puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
This is the first day in two months I haven't been depressed. I still have all my problems; I may even feel depressed again tomorrow. But today, I was fine.

I played a cute visual novel, A Year of Springs, and it cheered me up. It's very heartwarming and has good LGBT+ representation. I was able to just forget how bad I felt for a couple hours. I needed that break.

I don't want to die. Why is the world so mean to me? I just want to be a normal, happy girl. Is that too much to ask? It's unfair.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: finalrequiem, UsagiDrop, Saxenomorph and 8 others
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I'm happy to see you Ella. I was just thinking of you today. I'm glad you had an ok day. You're such a caring person. I'd like you to know I care about you.

• Love
Reactions: UsagiDrop and carac
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm happy to see you Ella. I was just thinking of you today. I'm glad you had an ok day. You're such a caring person. I'd like you to know I care about you.
Thank you so much. 💛🧡 I care about you too.

• Love
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
ahh, I'm glad! :) It is quite great to hear that you had a not bad day today! :D They're really refreshing when all the ones around it are so terrible! >_< It's just nice to have a day where the distractions actually work for once! hehe~ :)

• Love
Reactions: puella
andaira2k

andaira2k

Passionate Enthusiast
May 29, 2023
Heya puella :)
I am more than happy to hear that you managed to get a day without having to think about too much bad stuff!
Maybe something has changed? Maybe you can find any reason why you felt like this and try to keep that something going?
But remember that those days will always appear sometimes and the worse you feel, the more special those days will be for you :D
Just try to not feel too bad if the next days won't be like this as you have mentioned yourself, that the problems themselves still exist.
I wish for you that you get to experience that more often!