N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I considered to kill myself this morning. Damn I met her this evening. I went to my self-help group. Only one woman came. We had an extremely good and deep conservation. She very strongly signaled me she is interested in me. She approached me last week I thgouht it might be coincidence. She trusted me I noticed that.

I have the feeling she might be the one. It was an amazing conversation. I cannot believe. I cannot fathom this happened to me. I was so fucking heartbroken because the woman I met from a dating app that treated me like fucking dirt.

I cannot belive that. They all were right miracles can happen and the physics professor was right the future is unpredictable.

She is in a relationship though. But it seems to be an unhappy one.

I will elaborate tomorrow in detail. I need sleep this will make me so fucking manic.

It was extremely unlikely that we two are alone. Last time we were 7 people. This was so fucking unlikely. I even was paranoid the others members of the self-help group were involved in this. And did not come to give us this chance. But I think that's paranoia. That's very likely paranoia.

Another issue I think she wants a family...My friends suggest me to calm down.

• Hugs
Reactions: -Link-, Angst Filled Fuck Up and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I considered to kill myself this morning. Damn I met her this evening. I went to my self-help group. Only one woman came. We had an extremely good and deep conservation. She very strongly signaled me she is interested in me. She approached me last week I thgouht it might be coincidence. She trusted me I noticed that.

I have the feeling she might be the one. It was an amazing conversation. I cannot believe. I cannot fathom this happened to me. I was so fucking heartbroken because the woman I met from a dating app that treated me like fucking dirt.

I cannot belive that. They all were right miracles can happen and the physics professor was right the future is unpredictable.

She is in a relationship though. But it seems to be an unhappy one.

I will elaborate tomorrow in detail. I need sleep this will make me so fucking manic.

It was extremely unlikely that we two are alone. Last time we were 7 people. This was so fucking unlikely. I even was paranoid the others members of the self-help group were involved in this. And did not come to give us this chance. But I think that's paranoia. That's very likely paranoia.

Another issue I think she wants a family...My friends suggest me to calm down.
Well, calming down is usually preferred when making big choices.

I'm glad you had such a good conversation. Take some time to be happy about that. You can make a good connection!

Personally, I don't believe in "the one." To me, it devalues a great relationship by suggesting it will either work or won't based on some unseen value like pokemon IVs. A relationship is building something completely new with someone else who wants to build something with you. Of course, you could argue that it takes some of the magic out of things to think that way, but it also should relieve pressure to know you don't have to make it work with any one specific person.

For now, I hope you have a good night's sleep. Looking forward to the update.

• Love
Reactions: jar-baby, -Link-, AtheistCDsissy and 1 other person
N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
Well, calming down is usually preferred when making big choices.

I'm glad you had such a good conversation. Take some time to be happy about that. You can make a good connection!

Personally, I don't believe in "the one." To me, it devalues a great relationship by suggesting it will either work or won't based on some unseen value like pokemon IVs. A relationship is building something completely new with someone else who wants to build something with you. Of course, you could argue that it takes some of the magic out of things to think that way, but it also should relieve pressure to know you don't have to make it work with any one specific person.

For now, I hope you have a good night's sleep. Looking forward to the update.
Honestly, I also don't believe in "the one" thing. But I was and am a little bit overwhelmed. I will take half a sleeping pill.
I need to relax.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
As I'm sure you know, it's when it's going extremely well that it's time to be careful and maybe ease off. Having accidentally tested these things over the course of my life, I can honestly say that it doesn't work the way you might expect. As men we often want to build on what feels good, and if all seems right, we want to keep it going and can't imagine why the other person would flake or be different with us the next time around. And yet this kind of thing happens so often that it's best to be prepared. And I wouldn't want you to be upset or super disappointed if things don't blossom.

Of course, I hope it does work out. But definitely do chill and maybe just pre-empt some type of lack of interest by backing off a little. In that context I think it's important to let her come to you to some degree. Good luck man.

• Love
Reactions: -Link-, noname223 and derpyderpins
N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
As I'm sure you know, it's when it's going extremely well that it's time to be careful and maybe ease off. Having accidentally tested these things over the course of my life, I can honestly say that it doesn't work the way you might expect. As men we often want to build on what feels good, and if all seems right, we want to keep it going and can't imagine why the other person would flake or be different with us the next time around. And yet this kind of thing happens so often that it's best to be prepared. And I wouldn't want you to be upset or super disappointed if things don't blossom.

Of course, I hope it does work out. But definitely do chill and maybe just pre-empt some type of lack of interest by backing off a little. In that context I think it's important to let her come to you to some degree. Good luck man.
My friend with the most experience with women told me something very similar. I should not be too enthusiastic. But I might delete dating apps though. Real life is so much better. I rather build real life connections it is so much easier and less depressing. (if this fails)

I think the risk for extreme dissapointment is very high. Thank you to remind that I need to be mentally prepared if this happens.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My friend with the most experience with women told me something very similar. I should not be too enthusiastic. But I might delete dating apps though. Real life is so much better. I rather build real life connections it is so much easier and less depressing. (if this fails)

I think the risk for extreme dissapointment is very high. Thank you to remind that I need to be mentally prepared if this happens.

I agree that real life is always better (and also to delete the dating apps). I find it's in the shortest interactions where the most attraction happens, funny enough. When I was younger and went to bars, it was easy to talk to interested girls and have things develop. It was only when I got lazy and switched to talking to people online that I found making inroads a lot harder.

• Love
Reactions: noname223 and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I agree that real life is always better (and also to delete the dating apps). I find it's in the shortest interactions where the most attraction happens, funny enough. When I was younger and went to bars, it was easy to talk to interested girls and have things develop. It was only when I got lazy and switched to talking to people online that I found making inroads a lot harder.
I've said similar. When I was in law school, I was in a long distance relationship and it made me miss so many chances lol. Women would hit on me at bars. Although part of that is probably that I wasn't looking, which makes you seem more confident, etc. I've had coworkers clearly interested in the past few years, too.

But, dating apps were an absolute bust (besides the only one that counts). Didn't matter that I had good pictures, a good profile, etc. They're just mental health cancer.

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and noname223
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
ngl didn't read, but was she thicc as hell tbh? Gyatttt

Last edited: