S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I have dreams that I remember almost every day- I sort of half wake up and stay in them half awake for a while. Sometimes I nap a lot so that I'll then get a dream twice or three times in a day- sometimes they make sense and sometimes not so much.

So the dream I had was that some friends and I were going to go to a fair where some police officers were serving Egg McMuffins with mashed potatoes and gravy on them and that we were going to get some of these. There was also a rumor that the police officers could set you up with prostitutes, but we weren't going to do that.

I do like Egg McMuffins, and they oddly do taste better with some grape jelly on them- but I just think with mashed potatoes and gravy this would not work out.

If anyone else wants to share sojme unusual dreams that might be interesting.

It's not easy to find meaning in this- I think I just like Egg McMuffins but I always think there must be some way to make them better, but almost nothing ever works- I still think there's a way. For the second part I think it's just that corruption seems to be everywhere- that's the closest meaning I can get out of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: chyme
emptyjokes

emptyjokes

Nothing left to keep me out of paradise.
May 27, 2022
We've seen what a cop thinks protecting means(in America at least), I'd hate to see what one of 'em thinks serving means. :wink:

There was a little while where I would have dreams in which I was not present. I'd be a voiceless observer of people I knew in places I'd been, and it felt as if I'd never existed (doesn't that sound nice?). I wouldn't really experience emotions during the dream, but I would always miss them once I was awake again.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
We've seen what a cop thinks protecting means(in America at least), I'd hate to see what one of 'em thinks serving means. :wink:

There was a little while where I would have dreams in which I was not present. I'd be a voiceless observer of people I knew in places I'd been, and it felt as if I'd never existed (doesn't that sound nice?). I wouldn't really experience emotions during the dream, but I would always miss them once I was awake again.
That's an interesting dream, I wonder if there is a certain meaning in it? Some dreams have meaning and some are just sort of random. I wonder if it's a preview on the afterlife.