• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I had a very sinister feeling , but very brief dream the other night that I feel may have a connection to my planned suicide method , which is drowning in the sea in the Isle of Wight

I was in the middle of the ocean on a boat and I could sense a voice being nasty to me , but I couldn't under stand what it was saying . The really odd thing was that the Jaws movie music was playing the whole time , but sounded sinister too . I have seen that movie may be twice , so I am not a big fan , it was just there

The extremely weird thing that happened was after I woke up , I could see a cats arm patting me on my shoulder from behind the pillow . I couldn't see the rest of the cat , just a skinny and white cats arm and it kept prodding me on my shoulder as though trying to tell me some thing . I have no cats or any other pets , but as it was prodding me , I COULD PHYSICALLY FEEL IT

After about ten seconds the cats arm disappeared and I just got on with checking my phone

This is just some thing I thought I'd share

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd and Orin
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I was nowhere near the Isle of Wight, so it could not have been me :wink:

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I was nowhere near the Isle of Wight, so it could not have been me :wink:
We're you the cat by any chance that kept prodding my shoulder after I woke up ?

Ha ha

Reactions: SinisterKid
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Cats are really sweet when it counts.

Edit:
So here is my serious answer...cats have an independent spirit. Maybe it was reassuring you that you can make the right decision and everything will be ok either way. The voice obviously does not want you to be at peace. How do you feel about cats? That might change the interpretation of the dream.

I had a dream about white kittens when my boyfriend ctb, before I found out about it. We both loved kittens. His daughter's cat had had a litter of kittens not too long before and we had so much fun playing with them. They were the cutest kittens ever. They looked kind of like maine coons. Anyway, in the dream there were two litters of kittens. One litter looked like the litter we had so much fun playing with. The other litter was totally white and I was marveling at how beautiful they were. They were exuding light. Kittens in a dream symbolizes purity and innocence. I think my bf sent me the dream to let me know he was happy and in a beautiful place...or I somehow knew he had killed himself and dreamed that to make myself feel better...idk I'm not religious.

Last edited: