K

kooktae

Oct 6, 2022
So I'm going to be 23 in a two months. I had the thought that I should live till I'm 50 which means I'll have to live for 27 more years. And them I'll ctb. Till then I'll find N and keep it so I can use it when I'm 50. My parents will be old by then and my siblings will also be grown up. I don't have to do anything grand for next 27 years. Just find a job that I can tolerate for 10 hours everyday. I think it's doable.

• Love
Reactions: Jack4230 and Firegirl
Firegirl

Firegirl

Sep 28, 2022
It's definitely doable, and things might even brighten up between now and then. Good luck!

Reactions: Jack4230
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Good idea to hold off. I am also semi waiting for as many people as possible in my life to die before I potentially do anything. My family loves me a lot, but there aren't many of us and once I'm an old nobody I won't be beholden to anyone.

B

Belle Jar

Sep 20, 2022
So I'm going to be 23 in a two months. I had the thought that I should live till I'm 50 which means I'll have to live for 27 more years. And them I'll ctb. Till then I'll find N and keep it so I can use it when I'm 50. My parents will be old by then and my siblings will also be grown up. I don't have to do anything grand for next 27 years. Just find a job that I can tolerate for 10 hours everyday. I think it's doable.
It's definitely doable. I don't know your situation but I have found if you can make enough money to live independently and alone, and quiet down the negative voices in your head, life can be okay-ish. Also having a pet and cannabis gummies help a good deal.

S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
Sometimes all it takes to have the courage to go on is to know that you don't have to. As they say, you can always kill yourself later. Anyway, glad life seems tolerable enough that you plan on sticking around. Hope the years to come are kind to you.

Reactions: Jack4230 and onlyanimalsaregood