KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
I think it was an assault rifle. AR or AK. I checked if it was loaded. It was. Everything felt so real. The sounds, shine of metal, size. After some time looking at it I, being suicidal as hell, placed the muzzle under my chin at the proper angle in order for the potential shot to go through necessary parts of the brain.

But, I knew it was a dream, very real, but a dream. I didn't know what would happen if I pulled the trigger, and didn't plan to CTB yet, so I lowered the weapon and after a while I woke up.

Upon awakening I felt a bit strange, a mix of curiousity and disappointment I think. I hope I will not chicken out if I get a gun in rl.

• Aww..
Reactions: crybaby, deadgirlahsatan and suffering
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
The most memorable dream I ever had was as a small child. I achieved degrees of lucidity regularly as a child, and knew I was dreaming. I found a toy, in the dream, and tried to clasp hold of it as I felt myself waking up, in the hopes of bringing it to the waking world. Empty handed, waking up in bed, I felt I'd learned an important lesson.

In numerous lucid dreams I've just jumped, to test the strange theory that if you land in a dream you die in real life. Not much to my surprise, not only was I able to land, but I was able to get up and walk off. I'm relatively fearless in dreams, not so much so in real life.

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and KLUF
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I had such realistic dream of jumping of a giant tall cliff. I felt everything, even wind and pressure on my skin from dropping. Pain in my chest was massive but cuz i knew it was dream i calmed down hoping id die irl out of fright. Felt the drop as well. I was very sad when i sawim alive after a drop. But it made me want to ctb by jumping. Despite the fright dream brought. Thought of getting close to dieing felt so good..

Reactions: KLUF and deadgirlahsatan