Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Previously I said that I decided to live, at least for one or two more years. In order to feel comfortable with this and live a little longer, I must leave everything behind and flee to another country where a person important to me awaits me.

The idea of traveling alone makes me afraid and panic, since there are 6400 KM of land travel and I am intensely afraid of what may happen during the trip or even once I get there.
Sorry, I'm weak, I stayed up most of the night trying to calm my anxiety and fear and ended up postponing my trip to January, where a friend offered to accompany me at least halfway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sannti, binturong and 3 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
You aren't weak. I think it's very brave to travel that much to get to another country. This situation does sound kinda scary. I hope your journey is safe and your suffering comes to an end real soon.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Judah
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I understand, having such a long journey awaiting you is always very stressful. Being anxious because of this doesn't mean that you're weak, it is a normal human reaction when faced with such things, making long journeys takes lots of courage and mental strength to be able to do, especially if you plan to travel abroad which proves even further that you aren't weak. I hope you manage to find peace someday, once the right time for you comes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
You aren't weak. I think it's very brave to travel that much to get to another country. This situation does sound kinda scary. I hope your journey is safe and your suffering comes to an end real soon.
Thank you, I try to lose my fear watching videos or backpack blogs. Another reason why I have no alternative to do this is because I fulfill the requirements to ask for refuge to where I will go (in addition to the fact that said country is above in the security index). However, it is a challenge for me to remain calm, and more knowing that money is not infinite so I must use it with wisdom

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
~I hope for you my friend, a safe trip to a new life

• Love
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Is it just a vague, amorphous sort of terror or do you have more concrete sorts of fears?

• Love
  • Hugs
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Is it just a vague, amorphous sort of terror or do you have more concrete sorts of fears?
I am afraid to get out of my comfort zone and fear of the drastic change that I will do because I know that I will not adapt so quickly

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I am afraid to get out of my comfort zone and fear of the drastic change that I will do because I know that I will not adapt so quickly
It sounds like you have someone who can help support and guide you.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
It sounds like you have someone who can help support and guide you.
I have someone with whom I will go half the trip, at the end of the way my partner awaits me so I have time to control my fears

• Hugs
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Fear is something we all experience. Every1 fears something. It does not make you weak.
I'm glad that there is some1 who will keep you company for some part of the trip and I hope it all goes well and that it isn't too stressful on you. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I have someone with whom I will go half the trip, at the end of the way my partner awaits me so I have time to control my fears
Todo pasará bien.

• Love
Reactions: Judah
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Todo pasará bien.

Fear is something we all experience. Every1 fears something. It does not make you weak.
I'm glad that there is some1 who will keep you company for some part of the trip and I hope it all goes well and that it isn't too stressful on you. :heart:
Thanks guys, you have always been kind to me, when the trip starts, I will make a thread telling everything and showing photos

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
They told me that with bribes I can save myself from expulsion or deportation, that gives me peace of mind.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and loopdaloop