• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
i already mentioned in my messages that i hate myself and etc. well, i tried the method with pills. and... I JUST FELT NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY. i even drank alcohol for it to be effective. i took around 30 pills i guess and drank a lot of vodka. somehow i didnt even throw up after all that. then i tried slitting my wrists trying to cut an artery in the arm. i forgot the name. and i just couldnt make it. now i have 3 ugly scars on my hands. none of my friends want to talk to me, neither my parents do. all the people who i was close to just left me cause of my mental problems. every day for me is hell, im suffering from all that. i just wish someone needed me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Victim.Of.Life, lizzywizzy09 and cosmic_traveler
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
It's our firm belief that people who have never experienced suicidal ideation have no frame of reference to address people that do.

It's incredible that this site exists to connect with people who have. We can't hold each other to squeeze away the pain, but we can vent out the anger and frustration and maybe not feel so alone.

Sending you big Internet hugs friend.
Be well on your journey.

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf, divinemistress36 and Roadrunner
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
It's our firm belief that people who have never experienced suicidal ideation have no frame of reference to address people that do.

It's incredible that this site exists to connect with people who have. We can't hold each other to squeeze away the pain, but we can vent out the anger and frustration and maybe not feel so alone.

Sending you big Internet hugs friend.
Be well on your journey.
We as suicidal people should ban together and form a nation where peaceful ctb methods are 100% accessible to all. Lol, it would be the shortest lasting nation in history (or not?).

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
We as suicidal people should ban together and form a nation where peaceful ctb methods are 100% accessible to all. Lol, it would be the shortest lasting nation in history (or not?).
There are places that allow medically assisted death. They're not lenient enough on who is "qualified" to receive the treatment though.

There's also the danger of a "death cult" appearance, where all the members drink the poisoned Kool aide together.

We didn't have a choice being brought into this world, we should absolutely have the option to leave if we want.

Reactions: divinemistress36