Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Yep, I've had enough of this physical life. Can't deal with this shit anymore, don't wanna deal with this shit anymore. 2020 f****** destroyed me and I've decided to end it all months now. Since then I was just procrastinating, feeling so tired to figure stuff out about my method and feeling scared that police will come at my door after ordering
sn or that it will be found somehow by my family. Yeah no, that's enough. I'll either do this, risk it and have that life saving bottle in my hands or I will continue thinking stuff and enduring that shit show that is called life. Well, I do have some stuff that make me feel better, it's not all terrible, but if doesn't matter, because the terrible stuff outweigh the ok stuff. I'm done, done, dddone. I feel sad, betrayed, abandoned, unloved by my love, ignored, anxious, wrecked, fed up, miserable, fucking UNHAPPY to sum it up. I don't want to try anymore and I can't try anyway since when I even start to try trying, I feel anxious. I don't want to feel anxious anymore, ENOUGH with anxiety. I just want peace, serenity, calmness and stability. I'm done, this is my life. I'll order sn.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkwater, it's_all_a_game, NodusTollens and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi, pal.
I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling this way. I know how hard is to deal with anxiety. I thought I was going to go mad for real and end up in a psych ward because of it.
Anyway, I hope you can find peace somehow. As for the SN, it's pretty difficult to get it in Argentina and the customs office SUCKS. They check EVERYTHING.
Hopefully, you won't have to deal with that.

Anyway, if you need to talk, my inbox is always open.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: itsbigbraintime, NodusTollens, Biggie and 1 other person
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Hi, pal.
I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling this way. I know how hard is to deal with anxiety. I thought I was going to go mad for real and end up in a psych ward because of it.
Anyway, I hope you can find peace somehow. As for the SN, it's pretty difficult to get it in Argentina and the customs office SUCKS. They check EVERYTHING.
Hopefully, you won't have to deal with that.

Anyway, if you need to talk, my inbox is always open.

Hugs and love,

Matt
Yeah, don't want to deal with any of my problems and anxiety is one of them for sure. I wish no one was anxious, I'm sorry.

Well, I hope things will be better here in Greece. If not, I don't think I'll end up in a psych ward, I've told my mom how I don't want to go there and it wouldn't help me at all. It will probably produce a lot of tension and a bad atmosphere in the house. I don't want that, but I gotta risk it. Thank you, wish me luck with customs!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, don't want to deal with any of my problems and anxiety is one of them for sure. I wish no one was anxious, I'm sorry.

Well, I hope things will be better here in Greece. If not, I don't think I'll end up in a psych ward, I've told my mom how I don't want to go there and it wouldn't help me at all. It will probably produce a lot of tension and a bad atmosphere in the house. I don't want that, but I gotta risk it. Thank you, wish me luck with customs!!

Wish you best of luck with the customs! I'm not much a believer but I'll send you all my positive karma haha

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and Aloken
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Haha thanks anyway! I don't believe in karma, but I sure as hell believe in the power of belief!
Wish you best of luck with the customs! I'm not much a believer but I'll send you all my positive karma haha

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and WornOutLife
Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
About anxiety, if. cannabis is legal microdosing with the right strain works great for anxiety and depression.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirko