Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I wasn't going post this because I feel like it's pretty pointless, but I'm just proud of myself.

E25AA09B 82DC 4D5E B4A5 8A4E3EA8024A

It's such a casual game, so it's not like a big deal or anything, but I've been struggling really bad to play video games the last month or so. Along with reading, it was my outlet to escape from my daily issues. So I'm happy I was able to push through and get something I've been wanting for years.

I also noticed I'm close with Mass Effect as well, so I might try to get my second one soon. I haven't played it in a year.

FA7A703B C29F 4AEF B367 B698BEA9B4D6

Focusing on these little, stupid tasks really help distract me from my ruminating.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Smart No More, natali4 and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Is that on ps5? The UI looks a bit different to what I'm familiar with on ps4.

What's the game? Can't tell if Road 96 is your gamertag or the game title.

I too am finding it hard to game lately. Used to love gaming and it was a really useful retreat for me. So gutted not to have that in my world now.

Think I've only ever gor one platinum too. TBH it's usually a waste of time as it involves a lot of repetitive stuff. I like the concept of trophies but they generally seem to be implemented as an after thought, quite lazily.

Reactions: Lullaby
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Is that on ps5? The UI looks a bit different to what I'm familiar with on ps4.

What's the game? Can't tell if Road 96 is your gamertag or the game title.

I too am finding it hard to game lately. Used to love gaming and it was a really useful retreat for me. So gutted not to have that in my world now.

Think I've only ever gor one platinum too. TBH it's usually a waste of time as it involves a lot of repetitive stuff. I like the concept of trophies but they generally seem to be implemented as an after thought, quite lazily.
Yeah, I had managed to get a PS5 and an Xbox Series. They mostly collect dust now, which is pretty sad. My first ever consoles I've bought on my own and I don't even use them much.

Road 96 is the game. It's a survival game where you play as hitchhikers. It's really casual, that's probably why I was able to stick with it. I can't seem to stick with bigger games these days as they're too much for me to focus on.

And you're right, they can be really tedious. I'm usually not into obtaining them but it's been a nice distraction recently.

Reactions: Smart No More
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Congratulations 🤗

Every accomplishment, even if it's small, should be celebrated.

I also used to play on my PS4 but never felt like it again :/

Btw, that game looks nice :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lullaby