SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
Hi guys,

I'm really happy because I got my cylinder. The first time I didn't get it because the excuse I gave to get it wasn't legitimate enough. I gave a new excuse and went back and got it! I didn't think this would work out, but it did!

Now I can ctb on nitrogen!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: iloveloving, SixNeufUn, Demian and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved, I wish you the best.

Reactions: SomewhereAlongThe
verdedefome

verdedefome

Oct 9, 2024
Nice, I think inert gas isn't too hard to get where I live, but it's fairly expensive, always seemed like the ideal way to go since I learned of it though.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I'm happy for you. Can I ask you what the symptoms are before you die?

SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
I'm happy for you. Can I ask you what the symptoms are before you die?
There's just hypoxia, that happens when you're breathing inert gas for too long, and it comes with confusion, lightheadedness, and decreased consciousness.

S

sanan23

Oct 2, 2024
may i ask how you are planning to the use the tank? like with a diving mask or exit bag? are you going to buy a regulator for the tank? thanks. hope you stay safe .

SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
may i ask how you are planning to the use the tank? like with a diving mask or exit bag? are you going to buy a regulator for the tank? thanks. hope you stay safe .

Sure, I'm planning on using it with an exit bag, and I do plan on buying a regulator for the tank.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
There's just hypoxia, that happens when you're breathing inert gas for too long, and it comes with confusion, lightheadedness, and decreased consciousness.
And how long does this malaise with dizziness and confusion last?

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Congrats, I get why you would feel relieves and joyeous.

With whatever you decide, I hope you found everything you were looking for and get peace & serenity.

• Hugs
Reactions: SomewhereAlongThe
P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
Hi guys,

I'm really happy because I got my cylinder. The first time I didn't get it because the excuse I gave to get it wasn't legitimate enough. I gave a new excuse and went back and got it! I didn't think this would work out, but it did!

Now I can ctb on nitrogen!
Which excuse worked and which didn't?

SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
Which excuse worked and which didn't?

Well I was told to use "laser cutting" as an excuse to have the cylinder, but never use that because laser cutting requires huge cylinders, and not the little ones. Instead I said my bf is doing welding repairs for automotive parts. This made more sense to them and they ended up selling me the cylinder.
And how long does this malaise with dizziness and confusion last?
It depends, since you can pass out in 3-4 minutes it can last anywhere from seconds to a minute.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It must really feel liberating to have the key to exit prison (sentience, life itself) and I can somewhat relate to it as far back as 2018, when I first acquired my means to exit suffering. I hope you are able to find peace with whatever you choose to do later on.

Reactions: Marco77 and SomewhereAlongThe