sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
Sorry that it's not suicide related, but i really just wanted to share my experience with it (i'm still having it). Also this might be very trippy for you, so user discretion is advised.

Holy i just realized that i'm just an observer of whatever the brain (bunch of molecules and neurons firing) is judging to be the best thing to do at any given situation, what will give it the most pleasure and benefit in the shortest amount of time. If you go for lots of short-term pleasures, it's because your brain (the bunch of molecules) prioritizes pleasure short term than long term, there are people who think about their future pleasure and think it's worth suffering more now for less suffering later. Each brain is different on this, completely dependent on external factors, and you just see all of it happening and being processed, you have no control over anything, you're just aware of everything.)

Just me coming here sharing this is my brain controlling it's body to move it's fingers in a certain way to create this combination of words that it assumes the other people (other brains) will also understand it, because it wants to get release of certain hormones like dopamine to get attention and pleasure it, like i'm doing now, i have no control over any of it, i just observe it while i have no control over anything, same things happens for everything, like sex, the brain gets attracted by someone (this differs for each brain)

Now i'll check if other people will like or comment from time to time, because i think doing so is the thing that will benefit me the most and give me the most pleasure possible for now. All my senses are super enhanced, i can feel everything, all my chronic pain is more painful, it's much more obvious and acute, but it doesn't bother me that much, i'm just feeling them! No panic or reacting to it, just feeling it). The autopilot movements the body makes when walking, typing this, chewing food, became so obvious, i'm feeling like a spectator watching the brain control the body as it seems best, i'm watching the mechanical movement of my body doing what the brain wants, and i just see it happen with no control over it.

Wild, huh? By the way, i ate it the cannabis at exactly 10 PM and it's almost 4 AM now and i'm still high! All my senses are enhanced like i said, crazy that we have the potential to feel like this, but there's certain factors that make the part of the brain that controls it, to prefer feeling "normal" and sober by default. What manipulates the brain into doing all of it is the drug consumed.

So it's like there's 2 unconscious brains. Kind of. There's the one who controls our organs and stuff, and another one that takes the decisions, and then it controls it's property/slave that it's connected to, i.e the body. And we have no free will; no control over any of this. We just see it happen... Every brain (person) is different based on factors that it has no control over, it just uses it's machine in the way that it sees as the best fit, that will benefit it the most short or long-term.

So there you have it! If you've read everything up to here, your brain now will decide what is the best thing to do. if it just ignore this post and not comment anything because it didn't deemed it worth to, or get curious or even agree and type something because it got happy that another brain agreed with it and wants to share it to feel pleasure, or to disagree to let the other brain mothafucka know that he's wrong and i'm right, because i want to feel superior (or smarter, whatever it is) and release hormones to feel pleasure!

You and i don't have control of anything, you just observe what the brain is deciding to do at all times, what muscles in your face he's firings the neurons of, that he thinks is the best ones to do so. If you disagreed and found what i said cringie or funny, your brain will perhaps contract the face muscles in a way to show disgust, disapproval, etc, and decide to ignore what it just processed because it thinks it is superior and this other brain is completely wrong, or it might get angry and want to prove and show the other brain wrong, so it will then control it's body to type the words it wants to convey, or swear at the other brain to try and ridiculize it to feel superior or to feel better by releasing hormones, moving your head and body in certain ways, etc. etc).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen and リンさん
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
As someone who has never consumed any sort of drugs before, this was interesting to read. Thank you for sharing your experience. Also, I feel like this better belongs in the "Offtopic" section.

When you say that "we" don't control our brain and don't have a free will, do you separate whatever that is you consider to be "us" (the consciousness, I assume?) and the brain? Are they two separate entities to you? Or is everything just one completely automated bio machine with separate working parts?

Reactions: sanlcx
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
When you say that "we" don't control our brain and don't have a free will, do you separate whatever that is you consider to be "us" (the consciousness, I assume?) and the brain? Are they two separate entities to you?
I say "we" to mean each and every different brain reading this, and being conscious just means being aware of your brain controlling everything, "you" have no control over anything, no free will. DNA, brain chemistry and your environment are the things that define everything, how your brain will turn out to be and how will he react to the outside world, the stimuli

Or is everything just one completely automated bio machine with separate working parts?
Yeah i guess you could say that. Animals are the same as us (except they're not aware of their brain controlling their body, everything just happens, what happens to us is that we can be aware of this fact as the observer, and just see everything unfold), but it's the same thing in the sense that we have no control over our brains, the brain controls it's slave, i.e. the body, using it as it pleases the best way it seems fit, all we're doing is being aware of it as it happens.

Even me typing all this, it's something that the brain decided to do and i just observe it happen, like it controlling it's body's fingers to share this to you. We all just see it happen, each brain reacts different and will have different opinions on what will give them the best outcomes possible, so they all do different things. Even when you "think" about stuff, it's just the brain contracting certain muscles of your face (if you contract any) in the ways that it chose best. When it gets focused, it will contract the eyes and the body in certain ways for example, each brain process stimuli differently. Depending on the thought, they try to remember certain memories and moments that happened to your life to better cope and process this stimuli it's getting input from, etc.

All we (consciousnesses) do is be aware of it, we have no control over the brain, understand?

Last edited:
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Good thing! Cannabis has many useful purposes, it's worth getting to know them. For example, this video is insightful: