T

Thisisjustadream

Nov 3, 2019
I finally got a gun. I feel happier knowing I have one to blow my brains out anytime I choose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MrOptions, peacechoice, KleinerWolf and 16 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
what gun would it be?

Reactions: ocd is bad
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
It's not recommended to have a way of CTBing readily available, you might use it when you'd later regret it. Especially if you're impulsive, you could be throwing a lot away and hurting others for a long time when you'd only had brief pain? Saying that, I envy you

Reactions: peacechoice, Umbreon and Huntfish34
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I'm happy for you I wish I've a gun.

Reactions: Meditation guide
O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
In most countries it's hard for the average citizen to get a gun. Lucky you.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Thisisjustadream and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Glad you got one,. And I agree as well... Just a good feeling to know you can End it all in a fairly quick fashion.

I've grown up with guns basically all my life. And many of the people I know,. Own guns as well. Maybe we're all just Crazy here in TX.. lol.

Best of luck to ya when ever that time may come.

Bless you

( And a Flint lock too.. Damn,. Idk. Sounds awkward Imo )

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That sounds awesome. I'm getting two guns, one for each hand. Do you think someone can pull two triggers exactly at the same time?

T

Thisisjustadream

Nov 3, 2019
Glad you got one,. And I agree as well... Just a good feeling to know you can End it all in a fairly quick fashion.

I've grown up with guns basically all my life. And many of the people I know,. Own guns as well. Maybe we're all just Crazy here in TX.. lol.

Best of luck to ya when ever that time may come.

Bless you

( And a Flint lock too.. Damn,. Idk. Sounds awkward Imo )
It is awkward, not because it's a flintlock but because the barrel is so long, I can barely get it in my mouth and touch the trigger.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
C

clackclack

Mar 4, 2020
I finally got a gun. I feel happier knowing I have one to blow my brains out anytime I choose.
So I was wondering if you could help me. I have a 12 gauge with birdshot. Will that help me catch bus? Please, anyone reply. My brother has blocked me on Facebook and phone and has told me to never speak with him again. We have never, ever done this before. I cannot go on or see the light. I am ready to board bus. Will this help?

Waiting impatiently

*****EDIT please do not try to sway me. Just let me know if this will work. Thanks.

Last edited:
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
I can relate. I had a terrible insomnia but since I bought a gun, I sleep well. Inner peace probably

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, Meditation guide, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
T

Thisisjustadream

Nov 3, 2019
So I was wondering if you could help me. I have a 12 gauge with birdshot. Will that help me catch bus? Please, anyone reply. My brother has blocked me on Facebook and phone and has told me to never speak with him again. We have never, ever done this before. I cannot go on or see the light. I am ready to board bus. Will this help?

Waiting impatiently
If I had a 12 gauge with birdshot I'd put it to the roof of my mouth and fire the gun and I hope my brains would be on the wall lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
It's not recommended to have a way of CTBing readily available, you might use it when you'd later regret it. Especially if you're impulsive, you could be throwing a lot away and hurting others for a long time when you'd only had brief pain? Saying that, I envy you
True but on the other hand you could get to point where you are not able to buy a gun because of health records etc. So maybe it is better to risk it and buy the gun earlier since the gun is statistically best ctb method

Reactions: Thisisjustadream and Huntfish34
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Honestly I think owning a gun is a bit dangerous, I have one and I have been pretty close to CTB at times impulsively because of having it.

I'm scared to order SN now for the same reason, makes it a bit too easy. In my case I am trying to stay alive for a bit to finish something so trying to avoid impulsive actions.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and Huntfish34
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
ONLY 99 % is in your mouth in 90 degree to brain good luck

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I hope you are okay

• Love
Reactions: Kat! and Huntfish34
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Must be nice. Swift and painless journey to you.

• Love
Reactions: Kat! and Huntfish34