• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
I spent almost $2000 on them too lol

They're the fake Oxys that are laced with fentanyl. I cannot tell you how relived I am. I was going to do SN but TBH, I don't think I could handle it. I need to be one and done. Had I scored these pills over the weekend, then I would had CTB. The only thing holding me back is work. I need to have a period solace and quiet with no interruptions. My job bothers me nonstop during the week lol.

Anyways, I hope this is the end of my long tortuous journey. I've been wanting to die since I was 13. I hope it will be a nice high and then sleep.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Com4tablyNumb., Hotsackage, Trakehner and 5 others
failure383

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
If I were you, I'd get those pills purity-tested. There is plenty online and offline businesses, that check your drugs for you. Better safe than sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: Lady Laudanum, Cakeisalie, derpyderpins and 2 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Definitely test them.

• Informative
Reactions: Cakeisalie and derpyderpins
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I thought fentanyl was almost cheap as dirt?????¿

Reactions: GoatHerder
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
How do you know they are laced? And will you just eat them or crush them, mix them and inject IV?

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I am also confused hahah.
I feel like you wayyyyy overpaid. I only know street drugs, but anything dirty or pressed with fenty is alwayssss cheaper than prescribed shit where I live.

But also people take advantage of you if you're not deep into it. I use to pay $10 a pop for dirty bars when I started using them. :/

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
$2000 ÷ 30 = almost $67 per pill !!!

Seems crazy.

I am also confused hahah.
I feel like you wayyyyy overpaid. I only know street drugs, but anything dirty or pressed with fenty is alwayssss cheaper than prescribed shit where I live.

But also people take advantage of you if you're not deep into it. I use to pay $10 a pop for dirty bars when I started using them. :/

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and AmericanMary
T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
If I were you, I'd get those pills purity-tested. There is plenty online and offline businesses, that check your drugs for you. Better safe than sorry.
I tested them and they are fentanyl. Not sure where to get a purity test. My dealer texted me this morning to see if I was alive.
Yeah, I know I might had gotten ripped off but I'd pay $1700 to drop dead as oppose to going through what I went through with SN.

Reactions: GoatHerder
Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
I tested them and they are fentanyl. Not sure where to get a purity test. My dealer texted me this morning to see if I was alive.

Yeah, I know I might had gotten ripped off but I'd pay $1700 to drop dead as oppose to going through what I went through with SN.
Im looking at SN as an alternative to Pentoarbital. Can I ask what happened?

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024

Excuse my ignorance, but can you specify what "SN" stands for? I am assuming it is sodium nitrite but wanted to make sure. I am considering potassium nitrite and want to be sure I know what I am doing and am informed. Thanks.

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Im looking at SN as an alternative to Pentoarbital. Can I ask what happened?
The best way to describe my experience with SN was like having a bout of food poisoning. I did not take any of the extra medications though. It was more of a dry run.
They are M 30s.
Excuse my ignorance, but can you specify what "SN" stands for? I am assuming it is sodium nitrite but wanted to make sure. I am considering potassium nitrite and want to be sure I know what I am doing and am informed. Thanks.
SN = sodium nitrite
How do you know they are laced? And will you just eat them or crush them, mix them and inject IV?
I know they are laced with fentanyl because I tested them. Plus I asked my dealer for fentanyl. I'll pop them.

Reactions: Roadrunner, Kali_Yuga13 and locked*n*loaded
I

iwkmlol

Nov 7, 2023
lucky lucky lucky. 🥲

good luck to you my bus mate i hope you have a wonderful rest