GarbageFactory

GarbageFactory

Softboy™
Feb 10, 2021
Screw it, I've never been able to be social or have consistent friends. Not even online. Therapy and medication for years, no improvement. I don't care about anything much anymore. I cannot compete in the world. I think I'm just going to sit here hunchback over my laptop in my parents house until I'm either forced out and die homeless, or have a heart attack from my sedentary lifestyle. I'm too lazy to kill myself, I'll let nature do the work for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WearyWanderer, DisillusionedDragon, Morituri_Te_Salutant and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can be your online friend! :)

Sorry you're feeling like this. I know how much it sucks feeling like giving up and just...wait till our time comes.

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Morituri_Te_Salutant and nopointofliving
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Screw it, I've never been able to be social or have consistent friends. Not even online. Therapy and medication for years, no improvement. I don't care about anything much anymore. I cannot compete in the world. I think I'm just going to sit here hunchback over my laptop in my parents house until I'm either forced out and die homeless, or have a heart attack from my sedentary lifestyle. I'm too lazy to kill myself, I'll let nature do the work for me.
Same. -_-

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer and UseItOrLoseIt