casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020
Throughout my life, I've been a misanthrope. I honestly don't remember a time when I wasn't. It's so tiring to try with people, to make a connection when everyone is so different. I've never meet anyone who really believed in the core values that I hold.
The contradictions, the guilt tripping, the inability to relate, the assumptions, the boldfaced lies, the empty promises, the betrayals, the complicit ignorance, the arrogance, the lack of self awareness, the sadism, the restrictions, the expectations, the dismissal, etc. I'm just so tired of it. I don't want to get better, I don't want to care, I don't want to love, I don't want to be happy, I don't want to be strong, I don't want to persevere, I don't want help, I don't want to change, I don't want to live. I am selfish, I am a quitter, I am weak. I've come to accept all of it. I'm tired of people and I'm tired of life. I'm tired of everything and everyone that has given me pain and will give me pain in the future. I just want this to be over but it'll only be over once I'm dead.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, GoneCantFindHer, TheSoulless and 7 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Me too.. I'm sorry..

• Hugs
Reactions: casctb and Deleted member 17331
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I can relate to that somewhat, Thank you for sharing this.. Take care. ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: casctb and Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I'm in it too... I haven't had relationships (friendships and others) for some time. I have always had problems creating relationships with people, and I also suck at expressing myself. When I managed to create a relationship, in the end they incessantly ended up being traumatic and/or causing me to hate myself completely. Having a very painful and unpleasant end.

Human relations are strange, they never had a end healthy for me.

I feel so much safer and more comfortable when I'm alone. I've always had only myself. I believe that in my whole life, I was truly alone. Had to deal with my problems on my own very early, when I asked for help they just ignored me, and that's how most people are.

It is easier to win the lottery than to receive sincere help from a human being.

The problem is that I constantly hear that this is harmful to me, and I ask:

How? How can my loneliness be harmful, when the only times I felt safe was when I was just alone?

Solitude was the only one that gave me bearable moments.

Please, consider yourself embraced :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, GoodPersonEffed and casctb
casctb

casctb

Jun 7, 2020
I'm in it too... I haven't had relationships (friendships and others) for some time. I have always had problems creating relationships with people, and I also suck at expressing myself. When I managed to create a relationship, in the end they incessantly ended up being traumatic and/or causing me to hate myself completely. Having a very painful and unpleasant end.

Human relations are strange, they never had a end healthy for me.

I feel so much safer and more comfortable when I'm alone. I've always had only myself. I believe that in my whole life, I was truly alone. Had to deal with my problems on my own very early, when I asked for help they just ignored me, and that's how most people are.

It is easier to win the lottery than to receive sincere help from a human being.

The problem is that I constantly hear that this is harmful to me, and I ask:

How? How can my loneliness be harmful, when the only times I felt safe was when I was just alone?

Solitude was the only one that gave me bearable moments.

Please, consider yourself embraced :hug:
Thank you for your words. Here's a hug back :hug: I completely relate my close relationships have usually been really painful for me, especially at a young age to the point where I feel much safer by myself. I was always envious of friendships where two people have found the person that understands them so much and there's no pain just happiness and comfort being around each other.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Deleted member 17331
Mr.Mediocre

Mr.Mediocre

Jun 25, 2020
I feel exactly the same. I am disgusted by people, they are just judgmental and arrogant, constantly stepping on each other. It's just a power struggle until the end. I need to remind myself more often that mortality is proof we are all truly equal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, x-Ace-x, casctb and 2 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Thank you for your words. Here's a hug back :hug: I completely relate my close relationships have usually been really painful for me, especially at a young age to the point where I feel much safer by myself. I was always envious of friendships where two people have found the person that understands them so much and there's no pain just happiness and comfort being around each other.
It hurts... I also have that feeling that people are much better off without me. I'm just trash, and nobody deserves it.

I don't know ... Apologize for disturbing your post. I just felt every word you wrote.

I really wish your days were more bearable, and filled with peace and comfort.

Sending a thousand hugs :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and casctb
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I've never meet anyone who really believed in the core values that I hold.

I struggle with that, too. Ima vent for a minute, 'cause it hurts my heart and soul. But I don't want to take over your thread, so I'll put it in a spoiler. Thank you for the prompt to work something out. It was needed.

For me, they often talk the talk but rarely walk it, or make a consistent effort to keep it up (like virtue signaling, I guess, though I dislike that term because it's so finger-pointy). I get...disgusted, feel hopeless, want to be my best and am discouraged from it, if not outright not allowed to be my best if I want to hang with them. I can't control anyone but me, and I can't have really valuable, long-lasting and dependable connections, either, because there is just no agreement about what really counts. I get tired of being the backbone, and I either have to disconnect or get brought down to their level to maintain their comfort with their own stuff as well as to stop carrying the entire load, and then I end up losing it because of the resentment that builds from all the denial of my genuine self that can't stand the shit and feels like it's gotten on me and is creeping into me, too, and that's got to come off and get the fuck out.

It seems like I'm the only one who consciously and consistently wants and strives to improve, and to make the effort of maintaining and bolstering what I've gained, while others find their comfort zone and want positive reinforcement for being in crap they can't even tell stinks. They often think the aroma is nice. They don't like it when I don't like it. They'd rather I plug my nose or go, so I plug as long as I can, but I gotta breathe sometime, and then finally it happens that either I go or they go. In 49 years, it hasn't changed. I'm no saint, I'm imperfect, but I don't like shit and want to grow out of and away from it. I want to be aware of it so that I can be free of it. Then I'm better for me and better and safer for others, and they don't want that around. "Nobody likes a goody-goody" is the way to knock the good ones down, projecting their own shame, their own sense of smallness and unworthiness. They don't like the light shown on what's really inside, though they need light to grow. The illusions are really strong, and they love to convince the light is bad. The whole fucking world is covered in these illusions, and they're as seductive and internally corrosive as drugs. And we're human, we can only overpower so much.

I'm not misanthropic, I'm dystopic. The people stuff is just one element of a whole world that's fucked and I can't do anything about it. I can only keep improving, but it's not significantly valued by anyone but me, and I feel like I've reached a high point, and could keep getting higher, but that only means there are more attacks, because a good fence or boundary is more often seen as a provocation for destruction rather than something to respect and even emulate, which is what such things, when they are healthy, are meant to engender. I don't fit in this fucking world, and I don't want to, it only wants to bring everyone down into the toxic, steaming, sludgy pits. It's certainly not going to make any effort to fit me or rise up to any standards of reciprocal non-self-absorption, that's abundantly clear. Hell forbid any heaven for any single being. I'm so burned out and sore at heart and in spirit. I fucking like me, and my surroundings don't. I'm tired of living in so much that disgusts. The world may need who and what I am and strive to be, but it doesn't want it. And yet I know the world has never been any different. I don't know how humanity has gone on for so long growing from utter toxicity, except for maybe how it seems to feed on the good. I'm sick of being fed off of! I'm sick of regenerating only to be fed off of more.

I've grown in spite of all of it, maybe because of it, perhaps like the lotus that grows out of the mud toward the light, but it's lonely. I'm not a saint. I'm human and need connection and reinforcement. I don't buy the spiritual stuff anymore, I don't believe in anything to convince me to keep going because there will be a reward. I don't believe anymore in god or heaven or even liberation from cycles of suffering to a nirvana totally outside of the cycles. That stuff just gets me high, it's illusion, too. I'm tired of growing in shit, and it's not changing any more than the mud around the lotus does. I know the lotus uses the toxicity and processes it for growth, but then what? The lotus still dies. What purpose did it have? If I could figure that out, I'd stay. The analogy doesn't go far enough. Lotuses don't die and go to nirvana, they die and decay and whatever is left is no longer the lotus and gets used by the environment for a new purpose. The lotus's existence has nothing to do with the lotus and never did. It exists without choice, it grows from toxicity, it is lovely to those who think it is, and then it is dead, decayed, broken down into elements and is a lotus no more. For what? Why the fuck is there consciousness?

Whatever sparked life sparked destruction, and life only feeds itself from the death of other life. Life is a violent pool of shit. That's more evident than any god or heaven or nirvana. I don't think Gautama was enlightened, I think he did so much meditating he was on a neurochemical trip.

This is my misanthropy/dystopia/disillusioned disdain/disgust/despair/ hands up in the godless goddamned air. I can't even say fuck it all, because then I become like what fucks me, which fucks me, without permission, every clearly forsaken day. I don't hate being a lotus, I hate that there's no point. Seneca said that what is not truth disgusts, but the more I grow in my own truth of goodness and in awareness, the truth is disgusting me as well.

Anyhow, I'm curious and would like to know your core values if you're willing to share them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Deleted member 17331 and casctb
casctb

casctb

Jun 7, 2020
It hurts... I also have that feeling that people are much better off without me. I'm just trash, and nobody deserves it.

I don't know ... Apologize for disturbing your post. I just felt every word you wrote.

I really wish your days were more bearable, and filled with peace and comfort.

Sending a thousand hugs :heart: :hug:
My friend, you could never disturb my post. I thoroughly appreciate the comment. Although it's unfortunate that we feel they way we do, it still feels good when you find someone that can relate to your struggles.

I send my love back :heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Agreed on all points ....... thanks @casctb

• Love
Reactions: casctb
casctb

casctb

Jun 7, 2020
Agreed on all points ....... thanks @casctb
Thank you very much as well, my friend.
I struggle with that, too. Ima vent for a minute, 'cause it hurts my heart and soul. But I don't want to take over your thread, so I'll put it in a spoiler. Thank you for the prompt to work something out. It was needed.

For me, they often talk the talk but rarely walk it, or make a consistent effort to keep it up (like virtue signaling, I guess, though I dislike that term because it's so finger-pointy). I get...disgusted, feel hopeless, want to be my best and am discouraged from it, if not outright not allowed to be my best if I want to hang with them. I can't control anyone but me, and I can't have really valuable, long-lasting and dependable connections, either, because there is just no agreement about what really counts. I get tired of being the backbone, and I either have to disconnect or get brought down to their level to maintain their comfort with their own stuff as well as to stop carrying the entire load, and then I end up losing it because of the resentment that builds from all the denial of my genuine self that can't stand the shit and feels like it's gotten on me and is creeping into me, too, and that's got to come off and get the fuck out.

It seems like I'm the only one who consciously and consistently wants and strives to improve, and to make the effort of maintaining and bolstering what I've gained, while others find their comfort zone and want positive reinforcement for being in crap they can't even tell stinks. They often think the aroma is nice. They don't like it when I don't like it. They'd rather I plug my nose or go, so I plug as long as I can, but I gotta breathe sometime, and then finally it happens that either I go or they go. In 49 years, it hasn't changed. I'm no saint, I'm imperfect, but I don't like shit and want to grow out of and away from it. I want to be aware of it so that I can be free of it. Then I'm better for me and better and safer for others, and they don't want that around. "Nobody likes a goody-goody" is the way to knock the good ones down, projecting their own shame, their own sense of smallness and unworthiness. They don't like the light shown on what's really inside, though they need light to grow. The illusions are really strong, and they love to convince the light is bad. The whole fucking world is covered in these illusions, and they're as seductive and internally corrosive as drugs. And we're human, we can only overpower so much.

I'm not misanthropic, I'm dystopic. The people stuff is just one element of a whole world that's fucked and I can't do anything about it. I can only keep improving, but it's not significantly valued by anyone but me, and I feel like I've reached a high point, and could keep getting higher, but that only means there are more attacks, because a good fence or boundary is more often seen as a provocation for destruction rather than something to respect and even emulate, which is what such things, when they are healthy, are meant to engender. I don't fit in this fucking world, and I don't want to, it only wants to bring everyone down into the toxic, steaming, sludgy pits. It's certainly not going to make any effort to fit me or rise up to any standards of reciprocal non-self-absorption, that's abundantly clear. Hell forbid any heaven for any single being. I'm so burned out and sore at heart and in spirit. I fucking like me, and my surroundings don't. I'm tired of living in so much that disgusts. The world may need who and what I am and strive to be, but it doesn't want it. And yet I know the world has never been any different. I don't know how humanity has gone on for so long growing from utter toxicity, except for maybe how it seems to feed on the good. I'm sick of being fed off of! I'm sick of regenerating only to be fed off of more.

I've grown in spite of all of it, maybe because of it, perhaps like the lotus that grows out of the mud toward the light, but it's lonely. I'm not a saint. I'm human and need connection and reinforcement. I don't buy the spiritual stuff anymore, I don't believe in anything to convince me to keep going because there will be a reward. I don't believe anymore in god or heaven or even liberation from cycles of suffering to a nirvana totally outside of the cycles. That stuff just gets me high, it's illusion, too. I'm tired of growing in shit, and it's not changing any more than the mud around the lotus does. I know the lotus uses the toxicity and processes it for growth, but then what? The lotus still dies. What purpose did it have? If I could figure that out, I'd stay. The analogy doesn't go far enough. Lotuses don't die and go to nirvana, they die and decay and whatever is left is no longer the lotus and gets used by the environment for a new purpose. The lotus's existence has nothing to do with the lotus and never did. It exists without choice, it grows from toxicity, it is lovely to those who think it is, and then it is dead, decayed, broken down into elements and is a lotus no more. For what? Why the fuck is there consciousness?

Whatever sparked life sparked destruction, and life only feeds itself from the death of other life. Life is a violent pool of shit. That's more evident than any god or heaven or nirvana. I don't think Gautama was enlightened, I think he did so much meditating he was on a neurochemical trip.

This is my misanthropy/dystopia/disillusioned disdain/disgust/despair/ hands up in the godless goddamned air. I can't even say fuck it all, because then I become like what fucks me, which fucks me, without permission, every clearly forsaken day. I don't hate being a lotus, I hate that there's no point. Seneca said that what is not truth disgusts, but the more I grow in my own truth of goodness and in awareness, the truth is disgusting me as well.

Anyhow, I'm curious and would like to know your core values if you're willing to share them.
GoodPersonEffed I love hearing rants and welcome expressions of anger. I'm glad I could help you work out what you are feeling as this post truly reflects much of how I've felt for a very long time.

I agreed with a lot of what you said in regards to how humans tend to behave which is why I've distanced myself from people for all my life pretty much.

In regards to my core values, they aren't necessarily rare but it's hard to find someone that feels the same about all of them like not believing in a god, the belief that pain, especially physical, makes life unbearable, not caring about what others say about you, and just simply someone that can truly listen.

Sorry if this was very long. I wish you peace.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
not caring about what others say about you, and just simply someone that can truly listen.

I'm with you on all of those core values. I had to work to learn the two I quoted, and it was well worth it. Some of the most valuable feedback and positive reinforcement I ever received was when people started telling me I was a good listener. It didn't come naturally. I was so proud I'd gotten it!

And your post was great. I really felt it. Seems I'm not the only one.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: casctb