iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
I couldn't do it I tied the rope and I couldn't jump , it was the perfect day and the perfect time but I just never jumped I dont even understand why , my brain just kept telling me to not do it and I was telling my self to just do it . I imagined my self jumping and my stomach would drop just imagining , my fingers were shaking and I was just a scared little girl , I don't understand how im gonna get over the fear . I'm not afraid of dying I'm just afraid of what's gonna happen to my brother and how will my body be found , anyone has any tips to stop the fear and stop the thoughts from flooding my brain . I am a coward Help please .

• Hugs
Reactions: Old Friend, Faith_No_more and Lost_my_soul
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
This has been my pattern for the past 6 months, hope we will muster up some courage and end it soon, I know its scary, thats why I'm preferring SN, atleast SI will kick in only after I have already had it.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, iamsofkntired and Faith_No_more
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing, it really should be much more straightforward to find permanent relief from this existence. But the way that I see it when I'm no longer existing whatever happens in this world could never be my concern as I simply won't exist, death erases everything for me.

Reactions: iamsofkntired and Faith_No_more
F

Faith_No_more

Sep 30, 2023
it's a shame we have to resort to such brutal methods. and in a first world country on that.

Reactions: iamsofkntired
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I couldn't do it I tied the rope and I couldn't jump , it was the perfect day and the perfect time but I just never jumped I dont even understand why , my brain just kept telling me to not do it and I was telling my self to just do it . I imagined my self jumping and my stomach would drop just imagining , my fingers were shaking and I was just a scared little girl , I don't understand how im gonna get over the fear . I'm not afraid of dying I'm just afraid of what's gonna happen to my brother and how will my body be found , anyone has any tips to stop the fear and stop the thoughts from flooding my brain . I am a coward Help please .

I wouldn't say worrying about your brother makes you a coward. Maybe it's a way of telling you this is not the right path to take, or at least, maybe not the right time.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Sep 28, 2023
This has been my pattern for the past 6 months, hope we will muster up some courage and end it soon, I know its scary, thats why I'm preferring SN, atleast SI will kick in only after I have already had it.
i hope so , ill just try to just do it the seconed i tie the rope the next time , good luck with the sn
I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing, it really should be much more straightforward to find permanent relief from this existence. But the way that I see it when I'm no longer existing whatever happens in this world could never be my concern as I simply won't exist, death erases everything for me.
thats also how i used to think all of past attempts but my family has been guilt tripping me since my last attempt as it almost worked and i dont even know what to do im scared ill die and if theres an after life or something ill just spend it worrying about them
I wouldn't say worrying about your brother makes you a coward. Maybe it's a way of telling you this is not the right path to take, or at least, maybe not the right time.
maybe its not the right path but its the path i want i know ill hurt him and i still want it but when it becomes to real i just get too overwhelmed and i just want to stop the worrying not stop my journy on catchingtb

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
After a few attempts, last one being 2020 I gave up on trying to force myself to do it.

Personally I feel I won't do it unless the time is right and I came to a point where it feels like I can't exist anymore and have to die no matter what.

I think about suicide plenty and wish it was more simple. But, I am not attempting anymore because I won't commit fully. I just know it.

I am not saying everyone is like me, but sometimes I wonder how much we just want to escape some situations we are in compared to wanting to die and losing good parts as well. Even as a nihilist getting some pleasure out of life is too hard to let go forever.

Life is really a tragic thing, because people who don't have bad lives as much as we do will still have to part with it anyway, or worse before that happens.

I hope you find some kind of peace here and there, one way or the other.

D

Deleted member 65988

Good thing with regards to SN, I've got benzos to help out.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Sep 28, 2023
After a few attempts, last one being 2020 I gave up on trying to force myself to do it.

Personally I feel I won't do it unless the time is right and I came to a point where it feels like I can't exist anymore and have to die no matter what.

I think about suicide plenty and wish it was more simple. But, I am not attempting anymore because I won't commit fully. I just know it.

I am not saying everyone is like me, but sometimes I wonder how much we just want to escape some situations we are in compared to wanting to die and losing good parts as well. Even as a nihilist getting some pleasure out of life is too hard to let go forever.

Life is really a tragic thing, because people who don't have bad lives as much as we do will still have to part with it anyway, or worse before that happens.

I hope you find some kind of peace here and there, one way or the other.
Yes i had that way of thinking too but I'm sure and i know that this the right time for me and I want nothing more than death but when it comes to action I just sit there

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yes i had that way of thinking too but I'm sure and i know that this the right time for me and I want nothing more than death but when it comes to action I just sit there
It is not easy for sure. One time I stopped in the middle of it even tho I felt there was no going back at all. But I still wasn't ready to see it through to the end I guess.

Maybe next time I go for it will be my last because I feel I won't attempt until I am completely done and have no means to cope anymore.