VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I just watched a recorded death by N and I have never felt more envy...

What kind of fking world is this? Dogs are allowed a peaceful death but not human beings?!

At least SN exists, but Jesus Christ we have really trapped ourselves in this predicament as a species.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Journeytoletgo, END21_22 and 11 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Oh man I hear you; joined so many crypto sites just so I can get N. My latest one involves me buying vouchers with Paypal to trade for Monero in order to buy N. that might get stolen by customs. So out of hand....

Reactions: Someone123, PeacefulTonic, FromGermany and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I am always angry about that. I did read on wikipedia that the peacefulness of N has been called into question due to testimonies from its usage for execution of prisoners. I still have high confidence about it although I reserve some concern.

Reactions: Someone123, Fadeawaaaay and Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I am always angry about that. I did read on wikipedia that the peacefulness of N has been called into question due to testimonies from its usage for execution of prisoners. I still have high confidence about it although I reserve some concern.
Well if you buy me some we can do a little experiment................ :-P

• Yay!
Reactions: Someone123, Fadeawaaaay, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
Oh man I hear you; joined so many crypto sites just so I can get N. My latest one involves me buying vouchers with Paypal to trade for Monero in order to buy N. that might get stolen by customs. So out of hand....
Even if I use crypto, it will definitely be swooped up by customs. And I would likely have police visit my front door. (There was a recent instance in my country, setting a precedent).

Before I joined this forum I read the pph and decided I wanted to visit Mexico to get N. And then covid happens...
But also money is a huge obstacle.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Shadowplay
pento

pento

Nov 12, 2021
This is because people who weren't doctors (since doctors refuse to do it) injected it into unwilling prisoners. And they often use an insane cocktail of drugs. I would disregard these and look into accounts of people willingly drinking it (of which all accounts are peaceful).

• Love
Reactions: demuic, lifeisbutadream, PeacefulTonic and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I want N, it would be comforting to have it, knowing I would not have to resort to one of the other methods. A peaceful death is what I want and it is what I deserve. It is cruel how we are denied it, but allowing people to have N would shatter many peoples delusional beliefs that life is always worth living. The society also needs workers. I am so tired of this horrible world, it is a nightmare being alive. I just want to die in peace and I hate how others think they have a say in this.

Reactions: demuic, PeacefulTonic, Superdeterminist and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I just watched a recorded death by N and I have never felt more envy...

What kind of fking world is this? Dogs are allowed a peaceful death but not human beings?!

At least SN exists, but Jesus Christ we have really trapped ourselves in this predicament as a species.
You can't equate dog euthanasia due to crippling illness or injury with the human desire to ctb, totally false equivalence.

Yes, N is illegal, but ctb isn't - there is nobody stopping us from ctb, and very few of us get a truly peaceful, dignified exit, whatever the cause.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
You can't equate dog euthanasia due to crippling illness or injury with the human desire to ctb, totally false equivalence.

Yes, N is illegal, but ctb isn't - there is nobody stopping us from ctb, and very few of us get a truly peaceful, dignified exit, whatever the cause.
I know you think this sounds smart, but you just made an assumption that I was soley equating ctb desire with dog illness (never said this). Even humans in agony, with illness, mostly do not get the same peaceful treatment as dogs. My country only recently made it legal to be euthanized with a fatal illness and we are very progressive here.

"And very few of us get a peaceful, dignified exit" - exhibit A. You are just highlighting the cruelty of it.

Reactions: Élégie, justsayin, demuic and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I know you think this sounds smart, but you just made an assumption that I was soley equating ctb desire with dog illness (never said this). Even humans in agony, with illness, mostly do not get the same peaceful treatment as dogs. My country only recently made it legal to be euthanized with a fatal illness and we are very progressive here.

"And very few of us get a peaceful, dignified exit" - exhibit A. You are just highlighting the cruelty of it.
I'm not highlighting the cruelty of anything by stating that death is often painful, uncomfortable, unpleasant, embarrassing even. Elvis Presley was the actual King of Rock n Roll yet he died whilst having a shit. That's not cruelty, it's just *how it is*.

Yes, euthanasia for the sick should be broadened imo but being angry because we can't buy N in our local supermarket is absolutely ridiculous, adolescent stuff.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
I'm not highlighting the cruelty of anything by stating that death is often painful, uncomfortable, unpleasant, embarrassing even. Elvis Presley was the actual King of Rock n Roll yet he died whilst having a shit. That's not cruelty, it's just *how it is*.

Yes, euthanasia for the sick should be broadened imo but being angry because we can't buy N in our local supermarket is absolutely ridiculous, adolescent stuff.
If N is legal, why does that follow that it's readily available in the supermarket? It could still be regulated. You're blatantly strawmanning this entire discussion.

I haven't interacted with someone who makes this many outward assumptions in a long time, but it's weird that I encounter it on a suicide forum. But you do you, I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, demuic, ziplockzzz and 3 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Shitty world we live in. It's tragic that N is illegal and there's only one legit source in the entire world for it

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, demuic, ziplockzzz and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
N isn't legal, but you can still get it, and still ctb if you want. Surely it makes absolutely perfect and logical sense as to why a drug that can cause quick death is not legal and is not readily accessible, yet you are apparently angry about this. Then you state it could be regulated, which would still mean none of us on this website would get our hands on it unless we're very very sick. People ctb daily, the key ingredient is courage, being angry because society doesn't provide a comfortable exit is just performative froth imo.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
NO YOU HAVE TO STAY ALIVE AND WORK AT AMAZON AND UBER EATS

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Pisceslilith, fox_wannabe and 11 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
NO YOU HAVE TO STAY ALIVE AND WORK AT AMAZON AND UBER EATS
Or you have to stay alive (like me) to support Amazaon and Uber Eats lol

But yeah, it pisses me off that N is not used for struggling humans like it is for sick animals. Even though I prefer animals to people we still deserve more readily available, peaceful passing's. Even death row inmates, nowadays, get a better death than most non-criminals do. Now that is the ultimate crime.

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Right? Death is so hard AAAAAA
I am looking for alternatives. Fent, ghb seam like ok alternatives. Though nothing beats dying in sleep. We can never expect legalization of suicide or N. We can only hope for alternatives to be found on the streets or sold in dark market. Perhaps somebody will find someday peaceful method of suicide. There are physical means by which one can die fast but they are not so easy as dropping few pills or swallowing bottle of bitter liquid.

Last edited:
MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
For me ordering N was so easy... But drinking it... For me it's impossible... My gag reflex - my worst enemy!

• Aww..
Reactions: VoidDesirer22
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Thanks but this doesn't work for me. My gag reflex is extremely sensitive and violent. The vomit came out of my nostrils! Seriously
If it is that bad, why in the hell would you order N, then?

MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
I guess I'm stupid. Almost 2000$:(
Before my first suicide attempt my gag reflex was much less sensitive. I could drink a glass of alcohol easily. Now if i drink 1/5 of a cup i throw up. Bad luck

Last edited:
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
Thanks but this doesn't work for me. My gag reflex is extremely sensitive and violent. The vomit came out of my nostrils! Seriously
Holy shit so did you use up all the N you had?

MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
I guess I'm stupid. Almost 2000$:(

Before my first suicide attempt my gag reflex was much less sensitive. I could drink a glass of alcohol easily. Now if i drink 1/5 of a cup i throw up. Bad luck
The N is still here but i can't drink it. Probably the most peaceful way to die, but i CAN'T ingest it because of how bad my gag reflex is (probably caused by my first attempt). Imagine that. it is frustrating, to say the least!
Pardon my English

• Hugs
Reactions: VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
The N is still here but i can't drink it. Probably the most peaceful way to die, but i CAN'T ingest it because of how bad my gag reflex is (probably caused by my first attempt). Imagine that. it is frustrating, to say the least!
Pardon my English
That is seriously unfortunate. I hope you can find a possible solution. IV drip or something idk?

I'd believe in the fking devil if I had N and was barred from even consuming it by my own body.

• Love
Reactions: MikeDeross82
MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
Holy shit so did you use up all the N you had?
No, the first time i drank 10ml and somehow i was able to gulp it down without vomiting. I was in the hospital after that. It tasted bad but bearable. The second time i tried, i vomited after drinking less than 1ml... The taste was AWFULL! I can't even describe it! The aftertaste was vile and i could still sense it hours afterwards. It was horrible

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
No, the first time i drank 10ml and somehow i was able to gulp it down without vomiting. I was in the hospital after that. It tasted bad but bearable. The second time i tried, i vomited after drinking less than 1ml... The taste was AWFULL! I can't even describe it! The aftertaste was vile and i could still sense it hours afterwards. It was horrible
Some people attempt to completely numb their tongue with strong mouth wash, and hold their nose etc. etc. I wonder if any combination of those tactics could serve you well. Even 50ml could be enough maybe. But you'd want to get the 100 down I bet.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Pardon my English
sorry to hear. I am doing bitter drinking tests and everything I can to make sure I can drink this shit, when the time comes. But seriously, you should find another method. This does not sound viable for you. Maybe inert gas or something.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MikeDeross82 and VoidDesirer22
MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
That is seriously unfortunate. I hope you can find a possible solution. IV drip or something idk?

I'd believe in the fking devil if I had N and was barred from even consuming it by my own body.
I actually asked that before:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-via-iv-iv-drip-bag.83931/
But i didn't got any informative answer
You think it's possible to use IV drip on yourself without any help? And how do you even put/inject/whatever the N inside the bag? How do even find IV drip bags on the internet? They only sell it in massive amounts to hospitals. Idk what to do man:( i ordered PHENObrabital but it takes much more time to take effect

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
sorry to hear. I am doing bitter drinking tests and everything I can to make sure I can drink this shit, when the time comes. But seriously, you should find another method. This does not sound viable for you. Maybe inert gas or something.
Yeah but I would also not give up hope out of desperation if I was in that position. Golden standard and all that...
I actually asked that before:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-via-iv-iv-drip-bag.83931/
But i didn't got any informative answer
You think it's possible to use IV drip on yourself without any help? And how do you even put/inject/whatever the N inside the bag? How do even find IV drip bags on the internet? They only sell it in massive amounts to hospitals. Idk what to do man:( i ordered PHENObrabital but it takes much more time to take effect
I really know nothing about the details, other than vague memories of users mentioning it. Hell, maybe I just remember reading your thread and logged it in my brain as a potentiality.

I only research what is useful for my ctb, and I thank my lucky stars that my gag reflex is not bad at all, so sorry. But you clearly have better luck than me for receiving yours. I'm still waiting.

Last edited:
  • Love