FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Have you ever felt like not having courage to face life? I have faced a few hurdles on my way to "success" I failed and now I'm giving up like a weak coward, like my family tagged me as a weak coward. I have a weak mind I'm always having shitty thoughts. I don't what's wrong with me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: luisamanequim, sserafim, Freyja13 and 5 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My life will not be as i would like it to be so it loses any meaning.

Reactions: sserafim, FRUSTRATED MIND and MatrixPrisoner
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i feel this a lot. i dropped out of high school and have been a NEET for nearly 4 years now. i have things i want to do, but i feel stuck in place because i feel destined for failure. i'm starting to try doing what i enjoy at least, but i still get quite discouraged. still, i'll never get better if i don't try, and it's good for me to have something to practice rather than stewing in self-loathing all day. although it often ends in that anyway, since i'm not as good at it as i'd like to be and i am a perfectionist. i think it's important to keep trying to take little steps towards your dreams, no matter how hopeless they might feel.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, FRUSTRATED MIND, Freyja13 and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I have crippling OCD, ADHD and austism that I suspect fuels my bipolarity and depression. Any normal person with my skills and intellect would be wildly sucessful. Everything I do has to be perfectly all or nothing, and that obviously is time-consuming and exhausting. I'm tired of the procrastination this causes and simply find it more appealing to end myself than keep trudging through mud.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, letmejoindeath, Zegers and 1 other person
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
Mkl97
My situation is different.
I was very often haunted by failures in business. And I haven't met any good people at all (in russia, ukraine).
I betrayed myself, my vows, my principles. I've wasted all my chances at life. Therefore, I have no new chances. I'm feeling it. I hate myself and cannot forgive, for all the chances I missed.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
#1 Fuck your family for treating you that way
#2 I get that. I've just kinda been laying in bed sleeping my days away lately.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND and MatrixPrisoner
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
i feel this a lot. i dropped out of high school and have been a NEET for nearly 4 years now. i have things i want to do, but i feel stuck in place because i feel destined for failure. i'm starting to try doing what i enjoy at least, but i still get quite discouraged. still, i'll never get better if i don't try, and it's good for me to have something to practice rather than stewing in self-loathing all day. although it often ends in that anyway, since i'm not as good at it as i'd like to be and i am a perfectionist. i think it's important to keep trying to take little steps towards your dreams, no matter how hopeless they might feel.
Not saying it will be the same for you, but imo when you are isolated at home for years without social connections, your life is over

Reactions: letmejoindeath
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
Not saying it will be the same for you, but imo when you are isolated at home for years without social connections, your life is over
well i disagree and feel like this is easily disproven. lots of people have gone through this sort of thing and made a full recovery. not sure why you felt the need to try to make me feel bad.

Reactions: bridgegirl
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
well i disagree and feel like this is easily disproven. lots of people have gone through this sort of thing and made a full recovery. not sure why you felt the need to try to make me feel bad.
I didn't mean to, i just said it's my opinion. I wish you all the best.