Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
work in general. The concept of work is just fucking wrong. You fucking live once, why would you waste 80% of your life working? Why don't you get the chance to enjoy every day fully in whatever you like? Why work in order to live? Why this fucked up stupid social order?

Fuck waking up everyday to drag yourself to go and be slaved. If not to an employer be slaved for the fucking system. Fuck the system

I just want to enjoy life. Work and career are not "life" i don't believe in having to work to survive

i love to program and make stuff even games i'd do that just for the fun of learning and creating stuff and maybe get rich in the process

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos, libitina, Unknown21 and 8 others
H

Hyprodermic

Aug 21, 2023
I feel you. I hate work to. I envy people that have a job that they actual enjoy. I wish I had that. Instead I feel miserable doing my job or more precise try to do it, because I don't really do a great job currently. It is just so much social pressure that you HAVE to work to be able to survive. And I can not come up with any type of work that I would enjoy. It really sucks. You think about it every day and it pulls you down every day, so I can really understand your frustration.

Reactions: Darkover
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I work for a bunch of pompous asses aka attorneys that I hate. THe lead attorney literally drools over his asst. because she wears clothing that is ten times smaller than she is. It's so disgusting I want to throw up. I work for a total bitch who I wish would drop over dead in front of me so I could step over her and move on. I think attorneys and doctors are the worst to work for. I understand what you are saying and feel your pain.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Darkover
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you work? I thought you said you didn't. But yeah- definitely- it sucks. Even relatively enjoyable jobs exploit people. I don't know what the solution is though. The ideal I guess would be if we could all get jobs in things we are good at, find worthwhile and enjoy. The alternative I suppose is abandoning money all together and going back to basics but I think you'd find you'd be working a whole lot harder then- just to survive. Anyway- I have to get back to work- rather appropriately. Lol!

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Do you work? I thought you said you didn't.
yeah i've never worked thankfully, i wouldent let them steel my life, lucky i get sick pay due to be diagnosed with schizophrenia at 18
but that doesn't change the fact that i despise the idea of having to work to survive, i've made £10,000 online selling software before back in 2013-2014 for a game called "realm of the mad god"

• Love
Reactions: Thanatos and Forever Sleep
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
. This video explains why u should not work 😂

Reactions: Thanatos and Darkover
D

Deleted member 65988

I work for a bunch of pompous asses aka attorneys that I hate. THe lead attorney literally drools over his asst. because she wears clothing that is ten times smaller than she is. It's so disgusting I want to throw up. I work for a total bitch who I wish would drop over dead in front of me so I could step over her and move on. I think attorneys and doctors are the worst to work for. I understand what you are saying and feel your pain.
Yeah, people like that feel like just because they've achieved a significant amount of success in their career, that gives them the reason to look down on everyone else and be absolute assholes

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Do you work? I thought you said you didn't. But yeah- definitely- it sucks. Even relatively enjoyable jobs exploit people. I don't know what the solution is though. The ideal I guess would be if we could all get jobs in things we are good at, find worthwhile and enjoy.
Yeah, one vision like that is Participatory Economics. Even discusses why many professionals/managers/bureaucrats act... well, the way they act. As @Unattainable666 mentions

Pisses me off. At the current tech level, we probably only need at most 15 hour workweeks, with pretty damn reasonable living standards. Without all this artificial scarcity, where we throw away food & keep homes empty. It's a big wageslaving cult, eating people's lives like candy. Yet they call us death cultists

• Love
Reactions: pinkribbonscars and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
yeah i've never worked thankfully, i wouldent let them steel my life, lucky i get sick pay due to be diagnosed with schizophrenia at 18
but that doesn't change the fact that i despise the idea of having to work to survive, i've made £10,000 online selling software before back in 2013-2014 for a game called "realm of the mad god"
Wow- that game sounds really cool! What a great title. I'm lucky in that I've been able to work from home a lot and plan my own time. That said- I can be quite a mean boss to myself. Not so much at the moment though. The motivation is wavering. But yeah. I think it's a major reason I want out. I'm sick of being a cog in this un-oiled machine.

• Love