A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
The human brain is retarded beyond my expectations. I mean, my expectations for the human brain are already pretty low, but every so often the human brain exceeds them by fucking light years!
Scientists and wine moms praise the electrified meatloaf calling it the most complex computer ever, but if it's so glorious and amazing, explain the past two or three weeks.

For the past three weeks or so I've been washing my hair water only. Every shampoo I've tried resulted in weak hair. It lost shape easily, it got this plastic texture like doll hairs, it tore out easily, so I googled about switching to washing hair with just water.
Jesus did it, and look at that his head!
There's also natural oil buildup that's supposed to be good for you. It wouldn't happen if that wasn't some necessary mechanism, right?

For the past week or so I had sleep issues to the point I was pondering oxy. I have no idea what oxy does, or how to take it, just thought of buying a brick of the stuff and eat it for dinner.
This exact scenario was a comedic hyperbole, but with each night spent mostly on walking around to tire my body and maybe having three hours of sleep (divided), there was this feeling of nervous chuckling as the idea of actually eating a brick of oxy in order to sleep became more and more real.

So, tonight (last night?) I eventually washed my head with shampoo.
Do understand, this was definitely not my first thought on the matter. My first thought was actually about me actually having dinner. I bought this very nice cereal which I force myself to eat for dinner because of another, equally retarded reason.
Is it perhaps the little led on my speakers that blinks every so often for seemingly no reason?
No.
Is it me somehow not being tired enough? No
Is it because I don't have enough fresh air? No
Is it not quiet, or not noisy enough? Nope.
Turns out it's my fucking head.

My own oculum's razor is saying that if a thing sounds stupid, then it's stupid, but if a thing sounds too fucking stupid to be real, then it's probably real.
Why can't I be right about the lottery numbers and not some useless life philosophy?!

• Hugs
Reactions: potablewater784, kinzokukae, Good4Nothing and 5 others
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Why not congratulate yourself? You had a problem and you fixed it!