• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

myfinaldays567

myfinaldays567

Jul 23, 2024
i don't think i even have the words for this. all i can say is that i hate anyone who believes that every suicide attempt should be stopped and/or prevented. the idea that suicidal people can't make rational decisions for their own life isn't kind. it isn't helpful. it's DEHUMANISING. we aren't treated human. we're treated like animals. like we're feral animals that don't understand basic rationality and morality. any people who believe that they're "saving" suicidal people from their attempts are either unable to think outside of their programming, or have a saviour complex. do with this information what you want to. it's my complete opinion, and it will never be changed

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc, lacrimosa and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish that there's acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to suffer in this existence, in my case I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to be tormented by this existence for more decades just to die slowly and painfully from old age. For me personally suicide is all that feels rational to escape from meaningless suffering, existing was never desirable for me in the first place.

Reactions: myfinaldays567