CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I hate how I look, I hate how I feel, I hate how my body is so weak, I hate how I'm so impulsive, I hate how I'm a terrible friend and person.

I really hate how I'm so mean spirited. For so long I assumed being a bad person worked into itself, like a snake eating its own tail or something.

A person is born bad, ugly, stupid, whatever, and that leads to them having a bad life they hate. They become a bad person because they were born bad, so they deserve how they turned out.

It's just stupid. I have to accept that personally I am just bad on the inside. It's not some kind of rule or pattern, it's just who I've become; a shitty person.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hatelife, Moonicide, 837 and 9 others
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I hate how I look, I hate how I feel, I hate how my body is so weak, I hate how I'm so impulsive, I hate how I'm a terrible friend and person.

I really hate how I'm so mean spirited. For so long I assumed being a bad person worked into itself, like a snake eating its own tail or something.

A person is born bad, ugly, stupid, whatever, and that leads to them having a bad life they hate. They become a bad person because they were born bad, so they deserve how they turned out.

It's just stupid. I have to accept that personally I am just bad on the inside. It's not some kind of rule or pattern, it's just who I've become; a shitty person.
I know that feeling to well my self i just piss my life away . Miss all those ones in a life time events buy letting work take over my life . If i was not working i just sit down in front of the telly stuffing my face with food and beer and popping pills over the counter pills nothing illegal. Painkillers mostly onley way i could relax and forget about work . Then 20 years of work given them my hole life to them one day had me in the office and told me they makeing me redundant just like that . Then it hit me how much I wasted my life working had nothing to show for it except nacked nees back elbows well most of my joints dont work rite now . Now im my middle 40s and trying to find work its a joke no one wants a middle age man with health problems. I just wasted my life and I am the only one to blame for it could of done so much better but took the easy way out. I dont deserve this life wish could give it to sum one else to make better use of it . Got one sole going cheap few miles on the clock need a good service new shocks needed to ;) LOL . Just hate my self so bad cant even look in a mirror cant stand what looks back . A sad sack of steaming shit a disappointment to every one around me . Well sado here call it a day for now tata

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sabriel, Soul and azucaramargo
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018

CFL I'm sorry you are in such agony. It sounds like you really could use some medication; you sound like me before anti-depressants. Is there any way you can consult a doctor? There's no need for you to feel this way.
I know that feeling to well my self i just piss my life away . Miss all those ones in a life time events buy letting work take over my life . If i was not working i just sit down in front of the telly stuffing my face with food and beer and popping pills over the counter pills nothing illegal. Painkillers mostly onley way i could relax and forget about work . Then 20 years of work given them my hole life to them one day had me in the office and told me they makeing me redundant just like that . Then it hit me how much I wasted my life working had nothing to show for it except nacked nees back elbows well most of my joints dont work rite now . Now im my middle 40s and trying to find work its a joke no one wants a middle age man with health problems. I just wasted my life and I am the only one to blame for it could of done so much better but took the easy way out. I dont deserve this life wish could give it to sum one else to make better use of it . Got one sole going cheap few miles on the clock need a good service new shocks needed to ;) LOL . Just hate my self so bad cant even look in a mirror cant stand what looks back . A sad sack of steaming shit a disappointment to every one around me . Well sado here call it a day for now tata
Mort, we will find a way around this roadblock. You will enjoy this new chapter in your life, and you can't let the bastards get you down. You are good and strong and beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, Sabriel, UninformedLover and 1 other person
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019

What do you plan on doing about it?

Reactions: azucaramargo
enigmática saudade

enigmática saudade

Ô Mort, vieux capitaine, il est temps!
Jun 27, 2019
I fucking hate how disgusting and pathetic I am.
I am such a toxic person to others.
I made my friends' lives worse.
People around me don't view me as a normal human-being, instead they think I'm dysfunctional.

• Hugs
Reactions: CFLoser, cherub, BrokenHopes and 2 others