Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
who disturbed me from my eternal sleep for this disgusting awful shit to be alive is nothing but a massive inconvenience i'd never want to exist in a shithole and hellhole. life is terrible and horrible very bad quality just bought alive inside a decaying piece of meat where you have to eat and drink to not feel pain it's atrocious quality to be treated this way never existing is far more appealing then being alive here this is what you bought me alive for is this shitty horrible world and universe to live out my fucking misery here into the fucking day i die, nothing good ever happend to me here just the exact opposite, made so fucking powerless and helpless to do anything about your situation enslaved in this awful shit, why oh why do people keep bring new life here when it's as clear as day it would be far better to never be born at all

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, worthIess, doormat25 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I find it cruel and hellish how humans procreate in the first place, it's tragic how they impose existence creating so much harm and suffering as a result. All that'd be compassionate is leaving the non-existence alone in peace, in my case I wish I never existed more than anything as well, only never existing is true perfection.

Reactions: Daxter_87, caninecomposer and myusername890
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
It's so shitty. Even putting aside the who pain of living and how life can really suck, it's like a cruel joke to be brought into existence just to be taken out of it again, especially considering how leaving is going to be agony for many of us.

I just want to know why? Just why?

Reactions: caninecomposer and myusername890
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Very well said. Existence is a curse meant only for the unluckiest beings.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The problem is that humans live too long in the society of today and that we are expected to die of old age or age-related disease regardless of how life turns out for us. People with chronic illness, chronic pain and chronic disability are expected to undergo this pointless suffering. This is a big mistake by the society. People are expected to suffer for decades only to wait out a death from the infirmities of old age or age-related disease. Man is a species that can live a very long time - but only in the modern civilization - in nature, deadly dangers are everywhere. Imagine that today´s average life expectancy is 20 years as it was in 20 000 BC - then most of us would have the opposite problem. Our bodies have not changed much since our ancestor the stone age man wandered on the African steppe but we are forced to live in the civilization. Domesticated humans should have the same right to euthanasia as domesticated pets.

Average life expectancy

• Wow
Reactions: cherry7, Immensevoid and Jarni
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
The problem is that humans live too long in the society of today and that we are expected to die of old age or age-related disease regardless of how life turns out for us. People with chronic illness, chronic pain and chronic disability are expected to undergo this pointless suffering. This is a big mistake by the society. People are expected to suffer for decades only to wait out a death from the infirmities of old age or age-related disease. Man is a species that can live a very long time - but only in the modern civilization - in nature, deadly dangers are everywhere. Imagine that today´s average life expectancy is 20 years as it was in 20 000 BC - then most of us would have the opposite problem. Our bodies have not changed much since our ancestor the stone age man wandered on the African steppe but we are forced to live in the civilization. Domesticated humans should have the same right to euthanasia as domesticated pets.

View attachment 126510
I want to say I wished I died at 20, but honestly it probably would've really sucked to die in 20,000 BC