willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm so fucking stupid. I don't even know what got into me. It was like something overtook me. I was texting someone I recently became friends with and we were having a normal conversation and all of a sudden I just started trauma dumping my absolute worst trauma on them. I never talk about that stuff, even to my fucking therapist. I don't know what got into me. They told me they literally were going to throw up hearing about it. What in the fucking hell got into me? I don't fucking know. But I feel horrible. Now I've traumatized them and I don't know that they'll ever see me the same. What the fuck got into me. I'm so stupid. It's like I fucking blacked out.

• Aww..
Reactions: milkofcalcium, StaticCryBabye and not-2-b-the-answer
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm so fucking stupid. I don't even know what got into me. It was like something overtook me. I was texting someone I recently became friends with and we were having a normal conversation and all of a sudden I just started trauma dumping my absolute worst trauma on them. I never talk about that stuff, even to my fucking therapist. I don't know what got into me. They told me they literally were going to throw up hearing about it. What in the fucking hell got into me? I don't fucking know. But I feel horrible. Now I've traumatized them and I don't know that they'll ever see me the same. What the fuck got into me. I'm so stupid. It's like I fucking blacked out.
its okay I promise you, I've don't the same sometimes when were at a low point or just feel like nobody's ever really got to talk to us to a cerant comfortable level we express feelings or say all that's on are mine. I would tell them your sorry if that was to much for them, your not a bad person and they will forget trust me.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I understand the whole concept overstepping boundaries but don't be so harsh on yourself. You need to vent and you shouldn't feel horrible you did. I hope the person you opened up to is able to overcome their opinion and realize it's an act of trust and bond rather than trying to scare them. You got this friend.. hope it all goes well. If you need anyone dump too I'd be more than willing.

(Idk if that's against the rules don't remember seeing it but remove if it is)

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It will be ok! You probably felt comfortable enough with them to share something so sensitive with them. And honestly if they don't understand, then maybe they're not the person you need to invest your time with.