wasalloverher

wasalloverher

Dec 11, 2023
its gonna sound corny but i lost the most important person in my life, i coudl trust him wihthe everything, anything and everything. He was there for me even if it was 3 am, and i broke up with him jsut for some fucking guy at school and i hurted him and i think ill lose him. We planned getting married together, we planned moving in together, we planned meeting eachothers relatives that atleast supported him, he planned coming out to his friends just to show me off bceause i was so cute n allat. I fucked it all up, he was the best person i had in my life and i screwed it all up,, i gave hm a bracelet once, he told me hed givve me a specific ring once wed meet and i once found a ring that looked exaclty like it and ought it jsut to wear it, and wore a necklace with a ruby in it since it had to do with a nickname of hhis, just for me to fuck it up, i already fucked up and left him once, 9 months or so, it really si my fault but i never thought id lose him forever. I miss him so mcuh and im so fucking afraid man.

• Hugs
Reactions: Old Friend