Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
Jun 24, 2021
Img 1 1642518544803 If only you fuckers were in my shoes, you would know I'm not grateful when I wake up.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, LADY007, justsayin and 11 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
how grateful i am that i woke up so that i will have to go through another day of suffering, pain and discomfort while being ostracized + let down by humans, in the end having another breakdown. these are the little joys. life is a gift :love::love::heart:πŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ€Ž /s

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, DoodleBug, Crazy4u and 4 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I like waking up, just not in a bad world. Sometimes when I'm still sleepy from waking up a second ago I actually think that I was somehow transported to a much better world and I'm so happy - until a few seconds later I realize I'm still in this same place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, ncmxm, Crazy4u and 3 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Yeah.....no. Waking up is like the start of the nightmare for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, Skathon and Under The Graveyard
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
Yeah.....no. Waking up is like the start of the nightmare for me.
I have been wanting to tell you your profile picture really disturbs me every time I see it ;-;

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I have been wanting to tell you your profile picture really disturbs me every time I see it ;-;
My apologies. I have a very dark sense of humor and that particular scene made me chuckle.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate those kind of quotes. Whoever writes things like that must be very delusional. Many people are waking up to existences filled with pain and suffering. I am certainly not grateful to wake up, why should I be grateful for a life I never asked for. I try to avoid all that overly positive stuff, it just makes me feel worse.

Reactions: houseofleaves, ShttyChicken, Skathon and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Typical kind of post someone sends me when I'm down, that's the worst part of my day, waking up. But you did make me laugh :)

• Yay!
Reactions: Under The Graveyard
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I dunno, I find that one comforting.
Well, the image as such possibly, when you know who that person is, everything begins to become a bit disturbing, the same thing happens with his famous video that could even be funny.

X

xrosex

Dec 21, 2021
View attachment 84112If only you fuckers were in my shoes, you would know I'm not grateful when I wake up.
Lol
Sometimes I don't understand why some people are always saying things like 'your life is a gift', it's fucked up is what it is. Guess those who think such have somewhat more comfortable life than say most of us lot on here and so happily say such comments crap. Almost as if trying make us feel guilty or some shizzle x

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, ncmxm and Under The Graveyard