P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I was searching for ideal method for a couple years now. I think maybe 6 years. Now i have it. I wanted a method fast that i could not rethink myself and call the ambulance. Or be in shock of what i doing right now. So Nembutal wasn't the good method for me. I think maybe hanging, but this is very unpleasant and maybe unsure. So maybe gun, yes but the only gun that can be obtained in my country is black powder gun, that would be the one, but i learned that the gun wound may not be lethal because of the round balls ammunition. So yesterday i found that i can buy ATTENCION, BLACK POWDER SHOOTGUN. It should be power enough to kill me in instant, and be foolproof.

what do you think, is that method also for you?

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, Deutsch and 1 other person
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Funny thing is that in my country you can legally buy black powder guns, but you need like a gun license to buy the powder xD
Besides, I don't think that I could ever pull the trigger.

Reactions: throwaway123, RM5998, Tiburcio and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Going out in style I like it. I am going to use my Glock 17 9mm but I would actually feel more comfortable with a black powder ball round. The ball will weigh more and have way more energy.

What country do you live in if you don´t mind me asking? Because I find it hard to believe that your country doesn´t even allow hunting guns.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Deutsch
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Post-communist shithole in eastern EU.
You need a permit for hunting guns as well. It ain't murica, we don't even have the illusion of freedom, everything has to be regulated. And ppl are OK with it. In fact most of them are against guns, slave mentality.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Deutsch
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You need a permit for hunting guns as well. It ain't murica, we don't even have the illusion of freedom, everything has to be regulated. And ppl are OK with it. In fact most of them are against guns, slave mentality.
Well I live in Denmark which has insane restrictions, my Glock 17 even has an extended barrel to reach the criteria for the length. And you have to be an active member of a gun club for 2 years and of course have a background check both about police record and mental state. America has it too damn easy.

Reactions: akosineenee and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
D

Deleted member 847

If I had a good modern shotgun I would crap my pants at the thought that I could miss, I imagine that fear would double with a classic gun that apparently sucks so much they made it legal in Europe.

Reactions: Tiburcio
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
If I had a good modern shotgun I would crap my pants at the thought that I could miss, I imagine that fear would double with a classic gun that apparently sucks so much they made it legal in Europe.
That is true I actually have often seen the muzzle loaders have a 1 second delay so that must be scary to have pulled the trigger and heard the powder ignite and then boom.

Reactions: akosineenee, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
People have committed sucidie with a black powder gun, even a revolver. You just have to aim right.

P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Im from poland, and you? Maybe pact?
That is true I actually have often seen the muzzle loaders have a 1 second delay so that must be scary to have pulled the trigger and heard the powder ignite and then boom.
No they dont, i have muzzleloader revolwer and it so fucking quick and powerfull. But roundball making small shoot wound so it gone further than 9mm. But it wont kill you i think. So you have to aim better.

I think that with a beker shootgun i wont need to aim super pefectly, just shoot above the ear and thats it.

Reactions: Trashcan
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Funny thing is that in my country you can legally buy black powder guns, but you need like a gun license to buy the powder xD
Besides, I don't think that I could ever pull the trigger.

Are black powder guns reliable anyway?

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
do you aim to the side or through the mouth?

L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
Find a cliff and do it on the edge.

Reactions: Ron Camaro
G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
I have a loaded gun in the other room accessible to me, it's only ever been an option for me one time and I missed it. I have lifelong fears of them, I've felt what it feels like in lucid dreams. I have preconceived notions that it's one of the most painful ways to die. A piece of metal exploding into your brain ripping everything up. If I survived that probably would have visions about the pain the rest of my life. Which is possible and has happened to people. I just would never be able to do it.

Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Put it in in your mouth .not under chin