• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

evilnkaa

evilnkaa

Till' Death Was Never Enough
Jun 24, 2024
I stumbled upon a game it pretty neat. The game is called "Oobja" It's on Roblox for anyone that wants to experience it. You pick a color and then it guides you on this short adventure and it's really heart warming!! For anyone thats been having a bad day check it out you might enjoy it. Maybe it'll brighten up your day :). Heres a link to it: https://www.roblox.com/games/13628338181/Oobja . Give it a go and let me know if you like it. I'm in no means the creator of the game or I get paid to say this. This is super unbiased!! :heart:

I Love you:)

• Informative
Reactions: eatantz, M3lancholia, Rocinante and 1 other person
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Am I okay or am I just distracted?
Aug 21, 2023
I stumbled upon a game it pretty neat. The game is called "Oobja" It's on Roblox for anyone that wants to experience it. You pick a color and then it guides you on this short adventure and it's really heart warming!! For anyone thats been having a bad day check it out you might enjoy it. Maybe it'll brighten up your day :). Heres a link to it: https://www.roblox.com/games/13628338181/Oobja . Give it a go and let me know if you like it. I'm in no means the creator of the game or I get paid to say this. This is super unbiased!! :heart:

I Love you:)
Seems like a sweet game thanks a lot <3

• Love
Reactions: evilnkaa and eatantz