Firework

Firework

Nov 27, 2023
When i was 15 i found a body in the woods. Police confirmed that he ctb.
You can aske me anything

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
How often do you think about his death? Did the sight give you nightmares, trauma, PTSD, etc.?

Upvote 0
Firework

Firework

Nov 27, 2023
How often do you think about his death? Did the sight give you nightmares, trauma, PTSD, etc.?
not really often. probably around once or twice every 3 months. also didnt get any nightmares but it definitly gave me a trauma. eversince im kinda scared to go into the woods alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeedAnEscape
Upvote 0
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Jesus.

That's not a question. Just, you know, Jesus.

Reactions: Abyssal
Upvote 0
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
what was your inital reaction when you saw him? how did he do it? (most likely) but were you the one who called the police? how did you feel during the process as they were going there, did you just stay by the body or did you leave? did you ever like meet his family, figure out who he was or any? how have you felt since then?
so sorry you went through that, just kind of currious.

• Hugs
Reactions: EyeBeyond
Upvote 0
Firework

Firework

Nov 27, 2023
what was your inital reaction when you saw him? how did he do it? (most likely) but were you the one who called the police? how did you feel during the process as they were going there, did you just stay by the body or did you leave? did you ever like meet his family, figure out who he was or any? how have you felt since then?
so sorry you went through that, just kind of currioushe
he layed behind a log, when i first saw him i didnt think it was real. when my cousin (2yrs older than me) went up close to Look and confirmed it was a real Body (he was a helper for the fire department so he had some experience). I started to freak out a little, hyperventilating and stuff like that. My cousing tried to calm me but i couldnt keep my calm. I started to get lightheadet and we both walked a few meters away. My cousin then startet to call police and about 20 min later they came. My cousin showed them where we found him but i stayed where i was. When they came Back the asked us If we had taken any pictures. Ofc we didnt, i dont remeber If they Had asked us anything else. The next thing i remeber is that we were home.
How did he do it? He used a plastic bag over his head.

Confirmed $uicide? Yes the Police confirmed.

Family? Never met them but the police had contacted them.

Who was he? He was in a mental institution. Escaped few months prior.

My Feelings. I got a truma. It also addet fuel to my depression but i think i took it pretty good(even tho i wanna cbt). Funnily since i wasnt able to find the reccources for SN i might go with a plastic bag aswell... ironic isnt it?

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye and EyeBeyond
Upvote 0
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
he layed behind a log, when i first saw him i didnt think it was real. when my cousin (2yrs older than me) went up close to Look and confirmed it was a real Body (he was a helper for the fire department so he had some experience). I started to freak out a little, hyperventilating and stuff like that. My cousing tried to calm me but i couldnt keep my calm. I started to get lightheadet and we both walked a few meters away. My cousin then startet to call police and about 20 min later they came. My cousin showed them where we found him but i stayed where i was. When they came Back the asked us If we had taken any pictures. Ofc we didnt, i dont remeber If they Had asked us anything else. The next thing i remeber is that we were home.
How did he do it? He used a plastic bag over his head.

Confirmed $uicide? Yes the Police confirmed.

Family? Never met them but the police had contacted them.

Who was he? He was in a mental institution. Escaped few months prior.

My Feelings. I got a truma. It also addet fuel to my depression but i think i took it pretty good(even tho i wanna cbt). Funnily since i wasnt able to find the reccources for SN i might go with a plastic bag aswell... ironic isnt it?
i'm sorry you had to go through all of that. thank you for the information.

Upvote 0