lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
I shower every day but for the past 2 years I just walk in and drench my body in hot water, then rub my armpits with a squeeze of soap, shampoo my hair and the rest of my body is abandoned while i rinse away the soap and wear some clothes. Is this counted? my body feels so itchy these days but everytime i try to shower properly eg my whole body I just am too tired and end up daydreaming. How to shower properly? because I want to go out with someone important to me and I don't want to be dirty.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe, Talvikki, fizi22 and 10 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I am so sorry dear lobster salad that you feel too tired to shower properly. You are such a nice person and one of my favorite members.
I hate taking showers or baths. I only shower once every 4 or 5 days but that's good enough for me. Here is what you should do:
  1. Run the water to an ideal temperature. This doesn't mean that your shower needs to be steaming hot. In fact, dermatologists recommend showering in water that's lukewarm or slightly warm.
  2. Do a quick rinse to wet your skin before applying any soap.
  3. Using a loofah, washcloth, or just your hands, apply bar soap or bodywash to your body. Start at your neck and shoulders, and work your way down the length of your body. Don't forget to wash your legs and get between your toes with soap and water.
  4. Don't forget to rinse off.
Please, please take care of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ClownMe, Talvikki, lobster salad and 3 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Don't forget to wash your crotch, it's very important!

Reactions: lobster salad, Angst Filled Fuck Up, newave3 and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I am so sorry dear lobster salad that you feel too tired to shower properly. You are such a nice person and one of my favorite members.
I hate taking showers or baths. I only shower once every 4 or 5 days but that's good enough for me. Here is what you should do:
  1. Run the water to an ideal temperature. This doesn't mean that your shower needs to be steaming hot. In fact, dermatologists recommend showering in water that's lukewarm or slightly warm.
  2. Do a quick rinse to wet your skin before applying any soap.
  3. Using a loofah, washcloth, or just your hands, apply bar soap or bodywash to your body. Start at your neck and shoulders, and work your way down the length of your body. Don't forget to wash your legs and get between your toes with soap and water.
  4. Don't forget to rinse off.
Please, please take care of yourself.
I agree and I think @newave3 gave you great advice.

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Sometimes we really have to force ourselves to do things. I hope everything goes well.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Dead Ghost, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
When I feel that way, I pick a song to hum while I wash so I am not thinking of the chore. Or, I count the whole time, just to keep my mind busy. A thorough shower will make you feel a little better. Peace to you, friend.

Reactions: lobster salad, Angst Filled Fuck Up, newave3 and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
A bit pricey but definitely recommended. Don't forget taint and butt.

61hm1HxTk9S AC SY450

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, ColorlessTrees and newave3