T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I fixed my broken down car with the help of some family today. My car has been unable to start due to a bad battery, and a broken, corroded clamp on the positive side of the battery. We had to strip the wires down and put a new clamp, as well as a new battery in the car. Now it's running alright after getting a new battery! And I had a dentist appointment and they told me I got rid of a lot of my gingivitis! Things are looking up for me right now, so I'm fairly content with life right now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kitch, Venus13, Endex and 7 others
ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy

this sucks
Feb 20, 2023
Congrats man sounds like you had a great day!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex and ThatStateOfMind
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm glad you had a good day, solving some key problems for yourself- I hope this can be the start of a good run for you. :)

• Love
Reactions: Endex and ThatStateOfMind
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
We'll done! That's how it's done! Bit by bit

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex, ThatStateOfMind and Someone123
redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you :D

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex, ThatStateOfMind and Someone123
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Congrats man sounds like you had a great day!
Yeah I've been hoping for a good one because the past few days before that we're pretty rough.
I'm glad you had a good day, solving some key problems for yourself- I hope this can be the start of a good run for you. :)
Thanks, I truly enjoyed trying to solve the problems yesterday, it was a lot of troubleshooting as I didn't really know why the battery wasn't working.
Well done! That's how it's done! Bit by bit
Thank you! I recognize your name from other posts, you're always so positive, it's pretty amazing! Your positivity on a lot of posts is always pleasant to see.
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you :D
Thank you! It's nice to see and post pleasant news on this forum, it's a good community all things considered.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThatFlyGuy, redisblue and Endex