Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
So AJ95 mentioned in her post taking SN as a enema and how this might stop vomiting and stuff... does anyone think this might be possible??

Reactions: Samsara
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Not sure, but i've heard someone suggest honey on the tongue before you drink it could help with the taste.

Reactions: Metalhead
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I've also seen some say Orajel tablets.

Reactions: Metalhead and SmellyRat
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I use to take ecstasy this way years ago, the buzz creept up on you rather than a sudden rush, which always made me puke, and the effect seemed to last far longer. ETA could it be bombed (wrapped up in a rizla and ingested)?

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I use to take ecstasy this way years ago, the buzz creept up on you rather than a sudden rush, which always made me puke, and the effect seemed to last far longer.

Do you think taking sodium nitrite this way would be more effective and do you think it would stop vomiting?

how painful do you think this method would be?

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I use to take ecstasy this way years ago, the buzz creept up on you rather than a sudden rush, which always made me puke, and the effect seemed to last far longer. ETA could it be bombed (wrapped up in a rizla and ingested)?
@Jumper Geo The god himself will show you the way.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
"Stan guide says:
"Others have suggested doing this enema. Big risk that it will come out again and you will fail."

So I guess not

Reactions: LastFlowers
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Do you think taking sodium nitrite this way would be more effective and do you think it would stop vomiting?

how painful do you think this method would be?
I really don't know. It was the sudden rush that use to make me puke, as I said the high was more gradual with anal insertion.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I really don't know. It was the sudden rush that use to make me puke, as I said the high was more gradual with anal insertion.

What are your personal believes? Do you think there's an afterlife?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
@Jumper Geo The god himself will show you the way.

Hahaha lucky I read the previous comment I thought you were starting to preach to me, :smiling:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: SmellyRat
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
What are your personal believes? Do you think there's an afterlife?

I hope not in a sense as I want to cease completely but sometimes the notion of there being something else is excites me.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Hahaha lucky I read the previous comment I thought you were starting to preach to me, :smiling:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

Cheers

Geo

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

I :heart: Father Ted I was born in England but my mother was born in Ireland and have a lot of family still living there.

RIP Dermot John Morgan the Chinese episode was great.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: SmellyRat
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
So AJ95 mentioned in her post taking SN as a enema and how this might stop vomiting and stuff... does anyone think this might be possible??

I just remembered I done a thread about Enema and an easy way to take SN but decided on a different method but it may interest someone if they are thinking of a SN Enema. Bum Candy, lol

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo