skybluesuicide

skybluesuicide

May 31, 2023
Often I try to distance myself from this site whenever I feel even the slightest amount of motivation to get better. I'm not saying this site is bad, but it's just something I find myself doing. The cause of this motivation may be something my therapist says, or new medicine I've never tried before. When I get this motivation, I close the tab of this website and say to myself that today marks the beginning of my new, non-suicidal life.

I've experienced around 80 "new beginnings" to my life now…

The high never lasts long. No matter what, after a day or two, my world comes crashing back down. I stare at my computer screen and eventually, after some contemplation, I open up this site again looking for methods and search if an online source for N has finally come out of the woodworks.

I think it's time for me to admit that getting better is a pipe dream and that the only place I'll ever feel at home is this forum. Hope is the only illness I can cure, and that's by giving up.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and aura.
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Perhaps the Recovery Section would help you with thinking more positively if you are hoping to find a reason to go on. Though I'm sure that you know you're always welcome here with the rest of us "Legion of the Lost".

Last edited:
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Agreed. Cheers to Sasu

Reactions: SVEN