• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I really do find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long, the fact that this existence could potentially continue for decades longer fills me with dread and is truly something so incredibly hellish. It's just so unacceptable how wanting to choose when we die isn't accepted as not everyone wants to suffer for so long, in my case I never would have chose to exist and I see nothing desirable about existing.

To have the ability to exist truly is a burden that causes nothing but pointless suffering, it's disgusting how humans impose existence in the first place and insist that others must suffer no matter what even nobody chose this.

I'd always prefer to permanently not exist no matter what especially as there are no disadvantages to not existing, I only wish for nothingness, dying peacefully will always be better to me than being trapped in this existence for so long just to deteriorate and decay from old age, dying slowly and painfully in agony.

I don't get why anyone would wish for the hell that is old age which is all that existing leads to, existing truly is just suffering for the sake of it then we all die anyway. The fact that there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this futile, unneccessary existence truly is disturbing, painless suicide methods need to be accessible no matter what.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, myusername890, Vicolo cieco and 3 others