FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that when people say things like this, it just shows how delusional they really are, they are blinded by disgusting and insensitive pro-life beliefs, I cannot stand those people who refuse to accept suicide as the valid option that it truly is.
The reality is that wanting to die could never be an illness, in fact wanting suicide will always be logical in this world, to me it makes sense to want to escape from all future suffering, hating existence is really just having awareness as to how truly futile and harmful such a thing really is.

I think that instead it would be irrational to wish to exist in this world where all that we are destined for is to decay from age and suffer in the process just to die anyway, to me existence is so incredibly undesirable and dreadful especially as there is unlimited potential to suffer. And any of the so called "help" that suicidal people supposedly need is just a way to try and brainwash people so that they believe in delusions and exist as a slave to their suffering. But anyway labelling those who want to die as being "ill" and needing help for seeing existence for what it truly is will always be insulting, I see existence as being a punishment in which only death can set myself free from.

The unfortunate truth is that many humans exist in denial that of the fact that suicide is the most rational option in which people have every right to make, the reality is that in the first place existence was the most tragic mistake distubing the ideal state of non-existence, I could never wish to exist in this repulsive world no matter what.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, NoLoveNoHope, figure8 and 12 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree FuneralCry, it's a tragedy that suicidal people are viewed as mentally ill just for having well-founded opinions. People are so delusional and hate the idea of others leaving this world so much that they're willing to dedicate their entire lives to deny others the right. All in all though, it's just a distraction from the very real and very horrific sufferings that this world has to offer, hitting some people worse than others.

Reactions: sadandlonely99, Chronicoverwhelm, myusername890 and 6 others
H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
having a desire to not to exist is sound conclusion from this hellish world, even a person that doesn't have any illnesses has all my respect and understanding on wanting to ctb. i have an undiagnosed illness (or i assume i do) that causes some symptoms that prevent me from doing virtually anything like i used to and i suffer pretty much all the time. apparently i have consequent depression too. to me our lives are pointless and insignificant, so even if i was healthy, i would just try and distract myself from the reality and enjoy as much as i can untill the day i ctb. who knows may be that would lead to a life near average life expectancy (very unlikely). however, that won't be the case for everyone, people may not find anything worth living and that's normal. i think suicidal ideation doesn't necessarily indicate mental illness. everyone should have the right to do anything they want with their lives.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Chronicoverwhelm, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
"Who said you're supposed to survive? Who gave you the idea that it's a gas to go on and on and on? And we can't say that's a good thing for everything to go on living"
Alan Watts
The greatest Western philosopher.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
These pro-lifers push their agenda with absolutely no idea whatsoever what it feels like to walk in the shoes of a suicidal person.
If they had felt the pain and torment of people like us, then they would soon shut up and leave us all alone.
Everything they say comes from their own personal perspective, instead of trying to look at things from our side.
This adds insult to injury, because our feelings are invalidated by their myopic narrow - minded views.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, Chronicoverwhelm, myusername890 and 3 others
O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I think that when people say things like this, it just shows how delusional they really are, they are blinded by disgusting and insensitive pro-life beliefs, I cannot stand those people who refuse to accept suicide as the valid option that it truly is.
The reality is that wanting to die could never be an illness, in fact wanting suicide will always be logical in this world, to me it makes sense to want to escape from all future suffering, hating existence is really just having awareness as to how truly futile and harmful such a thing really is.

I think that instead it would be irrational to wish to exist in this world where all that we are destined for is to decay from age and suffer in the process just to die anyway, to me existence is so incredibly undesirable and dreadful especially as there is unlimited potential to suffer. And any of the so called "help" that suicidal people supposedly need is just a way to try and brainwash people so that they believe in delusions and exist as a slave to their suffering. But anyway labelling those who want to die as being "ill" and needing help for seeing existence for what it truly is will always be insulting, I see existence as being a punishment in which only death can set myself free from.

The unfortunate truth is that many humans exist in denial that of the fact that suicide is the most rational option in which people have every right to make, the reality is that in the first place existence was the most tragic mistake distubing the ideal state of non-existence, I could never wish to exist in this repulsive world no matter what.
I mean technically on one hand suicide is/can be rational but from an evolutionary standpoint it's not what's intended.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
lucines

lucines

Barely even human
Jan 1, 2019
Lol I sought help and the "help" tried to sabotage my life, then left me to die. As a parting gift they put lies in my medical records, as if it isn't already hard enough to be taken seriously by doctors as a woman. Even the well-meaning people tried to brainwash me with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. You're right, for many suicide is a rational decision and it's inhumane how we are forced to either suffer for the remainder of our lives or use DIY methods with a risk of permanent damage. This world is terrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25, Chronicoverwhelm, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There should be help for an easy exit out of existance when the time has come, not "help" in prolonging agony and suffering.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, Chronicoverwhelm, The anhedonic one and 2 others
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I agree here. But what also really pisses me off is when people always act like suicide is the end result. I have BPD and 10% of people with BPD commit suicide, 90% attempt it. And the way I feel is that if I am actually successful and 'become one of the 10%' people will lament about the fact that suicide is what killed me, when really it was my BPD. That was my reason for killing myself. It annoys me that gets disregarded.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
In all likelyhood weve already received "help" and it only made things worse.

scamper

scamper

Nice to meet you
Mar 31, 2023
I also think far more people should see suicide as a valid option for people in general but I can't hold it against people who think suicidal people need "saved." Many people are afraid of death, and will naturally not understand people choosing to die for that reason. I don't blame people for thinking like this because society convinced people to think that death is just a bad thing. The "danger" of death clouds their judgement so much that they ignore the suffering that many suicidal people experience and the effects of it on their lives. I think the kind of people you mentioned are definitely wrong, but I think it's understandable as to why they would think that way.

D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
Ofc it's a fascist comment from fascist people. But I find it so insulting as well when people say: "Oh my, why would someone throw away his life". One of the most dumb sentences of a pro-lifer, no brain whatsoever behind this sentence.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
as we all know i am stuck in the ward right now and yes, this exactly. i have to fake that i want to improve and have no plans to ctb just so i can have my right of freedom back. i do not understand why it is not accepted that some people just do not want to live, and who would in such a hellish place where they can strip you of your humanity just like that? ctb is not always something impulsive or irrational. people have reasons for it, and others should not deny a person that just because they think that life is worth living.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow