• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so incredibly insensitive when they do this and force it onto others because after all the problem lies in existence itself and all that's bad is ultimately as a result of the abomination that is existence. Suicide is the release from this, so it's disgusting to act like suicide is always so bad when it prevents suffering and brings permanent freedom from the burden of existing as a human, I find it horrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel, undesirable existence.

I envy those who no longer exist as they have no pain or problems, instead they are simply unaware and unable to suffer in any way, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what especially as there are no disadvantages to not existing, nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything so it doesn't make sense to me saying that suicide is so bad.

No existence is what is bad instead, having the ability to exist truly is just meaningless suffering, it truly is terrible how they force the view that suicide is so bad when existence certainly causes endless amounts of harm, in fact existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to.

I only find comfort in death, all I wish for is the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about, suicide for me would be something positive as I see nothing appealing about suffering for decades on end just to be tortured and tormented by old age, existence really is beyond bad, existence really is so incredibly hellish and more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

Reactions: myusername890, SMmetalhead36, Rational man and 3 others
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Tbh I agree with the thread title. It's far more nuanced. Thing is it's also insensitive to label all suicide as good.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Many simply cannot fathom death.

Reactions: myusername890, ipunp and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
A lot of people think death is worst possible outcome. I believe its the end of suffering

Reactions: myusername890, Yavannah, Vicolo cieco and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It is the end for all, suffering or not.
People should be a little better about that.

Reactions: divinemistress36