FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans really are the worst species to me and it's repulsive how humans just create harm, it disgusts me how life so cruelly and unnecessarily continues to be forced here, yet humans wish to prolong suffering at all costs, making existence into a prison where one cannot just peacefully escape.

It's just so terrible to me how this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet through life no longer being forced here which is what I see as the only rational and compassionate solution as suffering could never be acceptable. It's so tragic and hellish how this cycle of senseless cruelty continues with humans glorifying this disgusting world.

Existing is only suffering, existence is a dreadful, terrible mistake, it could never be "beautiful", I hate how so many humans hold these delusional beliefs as it just leads to harm.
It's so horrific how existence is filled with harm yet we are just expected to suffer, having the ability to exist is such a dreadful punishment.

If humans did the rational thing of leaving the non-existent alone in peace then no more humans would ever have to suffer, it's really disgusting that there's all this pain all because humans decided to unnecessarily procreate, only nothingness is desirable for me but it just proves we exist in hell how we cannot easily free ourselves from this terrible burden.

I hate this species in general and just thinking about all the torture humans create and inflict onto others just makes me wish to not exist even more, to me it will always be preferable to not exist, existence is nothing more than unnecessary harm.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: floralheaddress, Rogue Proxy, Sannti and 4 others
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I see your posts/replies a lot and although I respect you and your opinions, I disagree. Yes, life and existence is extremely painful/difficult for many but most people dont see it or experience that way. I know several elderly people that have gone through horrible things (divorces, medical issues, war, etc.) that still want nothing more than to have their existence extended because they find life to be great despite the negatives. Right now, the pain and suffering in my life outweighs the good, hence why im here and want to kill myself. But again, for most people, the good they find in life is well worth the bad and that is not a delusion. Things havent always been like this for me. For a vast majority of my existence, ive been excited to wake up in the morning and enjoy life, and id be willing to bet youve most likely felt the same at some point in your life even if it was very short lived. Im sorry youve suffered so much in your life, you dont deserve it nor does anyone. One thing that life unfortunately isnt is fair. I wish you the best

Edit: Completely agree with the anti natalism though

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
unloveable.

unloveable.

deserves nothing
Aug 12, 2023
The unfortunate thing is that for the most part, it's not the result of human malice, its mostly just stupidity

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well, I will say just this, in my 67 plus years here I have of course seen bad, evil and everything, BUT I have also seen beauty in nature, some folks who were wonderful, like the ones who took me in when my "parents: kicked me out, so I had food and a roof over my head.

There is always a balancing act good/bad, colorful/not so, tasty /not so. But to paint everything with a broad stroke of pure bad and/or evil is ?

Walter

Reactions: katagiri83, GreenTree, lopsidedcrawdad1 and 1 other person