• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I really do find it insensitive when pro-lifers do this, especially when they say things like "you are so young" to people who have literally suffered for decades. In my case I've suffered for 23 years too long and it terrifies me how this existence could potentially continue for much longer, the more time spent here just means more opportuites to suffer and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just want non-existence.

It just disgusts me how pro-lifers use age as a way to dismiss and invalidate people's suffering and anyway suicide is a personal decision, it's not something for insensitive pro-lifers to decide, I cannot stand their toxic positivity.

To me no matter what existence could never be a desirable state, there's no point or value to being conscious and aware in an existence where there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer. Only never existing is perfection to me, I never would have chosen something so futile and torturous as existing, I really feel like I've suffered here for such a long time, only death can bring me peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, divinemistress36, redeeming_butterfly and 1 other person