U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
I find it kinda funny that i can rely on the fact that nobody checks my room for long periods of time. I've made it like this btw, ive made my day to day long sessions of video games for hours straight, ive never tried to show anyone what my world is like, ive borderline retreated from my own family, aint that hilarious, that im nonexistent, that im being asked by school to reach for a better future while almost willingly retreating from my present. Maybe its just me but i can get rather silly :3 at times lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Suicidebydeath
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Oh man, I wish this was the case with me. My parents have been noticing I'm quiet and they check my room more than ever. I can only dream of privacy to get "silly :3"

U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
I'm sorry your parents neglected the fact that they had a duty to fulfill so that things wouldn't turn out this way. You deserved better OP. If I were a parent, I would make an effort to connect with my child, to try to understand their world and try to understand why they felt the need to retreat to begin with.
as much as i dont want to put it on my parents, i too would try to parent differently, if i was forced to parent that is
Oh man, I wish this was the case with me. My parents have been noticing I'm quiet and they check my room more than ever. I can only dream of privacy to get "silly :3"
ignore this if you wish but it would pretty silly if you got your parents into playing a video game or something lol.

Last edited:
U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
I don't either. I don't think many parents understood what they were signing up for when they made the choice to have kids. A lot of children today I see are growing up on phones, ipads, tv, etc but that's to be expected if everyone is overworked and can't really find the time to play as active a role as they'd like. There also doesn't seem to be a lot of spaces for children to socialize and make friends outside of school. It feels like parents have a lot more to navigate through when it comes to their child's health and wellbeing than any other time in history and it isn't getting any easier.
omg i love you, this is exactly what i think.
late stage capitalism got me wanting to be johnny silverhandšŸ¦¾šŸ‘¹